Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Soon to be E28 owner...

So i'm currently driving this:

But lookin around to trade it in for a E28. Gonna be a pre 86', cuz here in holland, cars over 25yrs are tax free. And the Benz is just not doing it for me, drives ok, but no coils and wheels are kinda hard to find.

So I did sum reading bout the E28, and the front supsension is a McPherson setup, so it must be possible to make coils from another car fit.

For the rear i think i gonna go with cut springs and sum sort of bumpstops. Not gonna be a high performance machine, just a ultra low cruzer.

Sum of my previous cars:

Had a dozen or so more, but no pics

So i know the Alfa's arent really stanced, but what's the opinion on the MKII's?

Comment

I love the second MkII
      sigpic

Comment

like your prev cars, and it's not necessary to sell the 190, here you can see some stanced 190s and they look really sick.
        no doubt - the e28 is good option too, but however you can make this 190 looks dope.

Welcome.

flickr

Comment

i say stay with the Benz, its different and thats the best part. as for the MKII's the second one is for sure the best

Comment

Tnx, and for the close observers, the first two MKII's are the same car. The things you can do with a bit of paint and a roller. I know the benz is wel stanceable, my brother has a 2.3 that's much lower. But i really want a tax free car now, and i always liked beemers. And Rusty is my PC background now, so now i really want one.

Gonna check out a few tommorow, hope i can get a fair price for the benz...

Comment

Working...
            X