Another VW in NorCal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another VW in NorCal

Well I be Jon another VW driver, live and work in northern california and I drive a beater 89 GLI. She aint much but its fun and workin on gettin new wheels and will be lower when I get new wheels these 60 series tires are killin me. Need a photoshoot soon only have one crappy iphone pic for now.

Great start.

Coming to SOTU?

Welcome to StanceWorks

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
    Originally posted by Oxer
    You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
    Originally posted by Average_Jerk
    Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

Gonna try getting temp wheels that I can hopefully make work for now if not I'll prob still be there without the car.

Comment

Welcome bro!! I got a MK2 GTI project goin right now too haha. It's still a beater..

Comment

loving the westy front, just not a fan of the rusted hood.. beater or not

welcome to Stanceworks
          Insta Mintyhinrichs

Comment

Mk2's are always projects haha and mine will always be a beater.

The rusted hood is what alot of people talk about actually. I love aircooleds and one of my favorite styles is hoodride so slowly working towards the watercooled version of a old old aircooled style.

Comment

Working...
            X