nooob...need ideas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nooob...need ideas

wats up my name is dicky,well ive got a few nick names hahahah. but for being 19 ive helped build a few cars and built my own..heres a pic of wat i used to own and my two toys now...been out of the car seen for a min now but i do hope to step back in and yes i love hondas i own currently a 04 xterra which i **** and a 89 jeep cheeroke 5spd which sits in my garage...the da was project not to long ago ill answer any questions anyone has..negative comments are really welcomed
    Attached Files

Great start

Welcome to StanceWorks

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
    Originally posted by Oxer
    You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
    Originally posted by Average_Jerk
    Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

thanks man i know its not stanced into next week but i do hope to stance my next project out...but i have to find one first

Comment

Not bad. DAs are really starting to grow on me. Maybe I'll grab one for a DD...

-1993 535i/5 NA-T

Comment

thanks...i really wanna venture into the euro game and stance game next

Comment

Working...
          X