X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you're with someone, you can't be forever alone. That just doesn't make sense.
    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Spencer View Post
      If you have never had a relationship... Then how do you know?
      Just dont like the idea of commitment and dont really see a point of having gf.
      I honestly dont see any way how I would benifit or how would my life be better if I had GF.

IG: PavelKostyurin

Comment

• Originally posted by PavelK313 View Post
        I honestly dont see any way how I would benifit or how would my life be better if I had GF.
        It's too long for me to explain because I'm leaving work now.

In a single word: love.
        BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
        Originally posted by Ollie
        We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

If you have never had a relationship... Then how do you know?
          Sometimes u just know... Ive been there and thought i should live my life alone because all girls sucks!

Turned out to be all but one, but the first 25 years of my life I really didnt want a relationship!
          www.shuturpiehole.tumblr.com

Comment

• @ Kielan

I could easily swing $750/month for a 1 bedroom place if I didn't have my freaking car payment. I have contemplated selling my car and downgrading to a first gen Miata on numerous occasions.....but the amount of money/love/blood/sweat/tears/fap I have put into it.....but I just can't bring myself to do so.

It will be paid off in about 2 years. But by then i'm sure I will want to sell it and move onto something different.....and I have a bad habit of buying newer cars, i.e. having car payments
            MB Obsidian Black Metallic Crossfire SRT-6
            Instagram - @osshwa

Comment

Pros:
              Sex is 50% more likely.
              Sandwiches.
              Boobies.
              Always someone to talk to.

Cons:
              Expensive.
              Nagging.
              You have to clean things.
              Your bed may cease to belong to you.

Originally posted by Jersh
              RT changes lives.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                If you're with someone, you can't be forever alone. That just doesn't make sense.
                no its like you're forever alone, but together. so even though you're alone -at the same time -you're present in the company of another person. so even when you guys are alone..you're together..but seperatly. get it?

it's high-concept shit bruh, it's okay if you don't understand..

Comment

It's not that bad. My girlfriend buys me gifts, gives me bj's, makes me dinner, brings me coffee at work. It's great. But, if you have multiple girls that do that for you. My hat is off to you, sir.

Originally posted by Longboarding_G
                  you sir, win this battle.
                  “Producing something of quality is obsessing over details nobody sees.”

Comment

• Originally posted by OSSHWA View Post
                    @ Kielan

I could easily swing $750/month for a 1 bedroom place if I didn't have my freaking car payment. I have contemplated selling my car and downgrading to a first gen Miata on numerous occasions.....but the amount of money/love/blood/sweat/tears/fap I have put into it.....but I just can't bring myself to do so.

It will be paid off in about 2 years. But by then i'm sure I will want to sell it and move onto something different.....and I have a bad habit of buying newer cars, i.e. having car payments
                    I go to college, I have no real job, any debt my parents cover now, I have to pay them back. So that's like 200,000 for 4 years of my life that I have to pay back to them. If I can swing costs down as much as I can. I will.. So super stoked to have a roommate and bring rent back down from 750 a month to 550 a month.
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by ratmog View Post
                      Pros:
                      Sex is 50% more likely. I get enough of it as it is.
                      Sandwiches. Dont like samiches
                      Boobies. Are awesome but I dont need GF for that.
                      Always someone to talk to. I dont need anyone to talk to. If I want to go out with a girl than its a simple as asking one of my friends if she wants to hang out or go out for a dinner.
                      Cons:
                      Expensive. Yes.
                      Nagging. Fuck yes!!!
                      You have to clean things. Yes
                      Your bed may cease to belong to you. I love to sleep alone
                      Still dont see the benifit.

Comment

it's pretty obvious, you will no longer have a need for all that extra money and free time that's been weighing down your life. Plus on those days where you just feel really great and wish there was someone who would just out of nowhere start an argument and bring you down a few notches, that someone is right there waiting as soon as you get home, how cool is that!

i mean you'd have to be an idiot not to realize how thats better.

Comment

It's not that bad. My girlfriend buys me gifts, gives me bj's, makes me dinner, brings me coffee at work. It's great. But, if you have multiple girls that do that for you. My hat is off to you, sir.
                          The only reason I need a female in my life is just for sex.
                          I H@TE getting gifts from girls. Makes me feel like a gigalo, idk why.
                          I only had girls pay for me total of 3 times which edds up to no more than $10 and I always refuse to take gifts from girls. Just not my style.

I am not saying that living life my way is the right way. Everyone is different, but in my case, I prefer to be single.
                          Last edited by PavelK313; 12-13-2011, 04:45 PM.

Comment

Still dont see the benifit.
                            Originally posted by PavelK313 View Post
                            The only reason I need a female in my life is just for sex.
                            I H@TE getting gifts from girls. Makes me feel like a gigalo, idk why.
                            I only had girls pay for me total of 3 times which edds up to no more than $10 and I always refuse to take gifts from girls. Just not my style.
                            Sounds pretty decent to be honest. Not sure on your 'just for sex' stance as we're pretty good company too when we're not PMSing

Originally posted by Jersh
                            RT changes lives.

Comment

• Originally posted by ratmog View Post
                              Sounds pretty decent to be honest. Not sure on your 'just for sex' stance as we're pretty good company too when we're not PMSing
                              Maybe I have very fucked up morals or I grew up in different environment but I straggle to see what I would do with a girl other than sex. I cant hang out with a girl without thinking about fucking her. I dont find it fun to "just" hang out with girls. I have bunch of friends with whom I have simmilar interests and always hae something in common to talk about.
                              Some people tell me that I need to find a girl that likes same thing I do. Well... I would rather chop my dick off than date a girl thats into cars! Jus sain'

Comment

• work is fucking dead tonight.

"Everything has potential."

Comment

Working...
                                X