No announcement yet.

Stanced Trucks?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome to StanceWorks! I ordered it on Summitracing.com. That B2200 looks so badass, I'm jealous. Makes me mad the dude sold the one I was going to buy on CL before I could get off work to go buy it

Nice 5-0 too, whats done to it?
    | 92 Corolla AE92 | HKS SMF, Testpipe, Hyperco/Tokico/GC | Houston, TX | 86Garage |

Comment

• thanks man, the 5.0 is my absolute baby. First car i ever fully built, built my first engine and tranny on it. (well...planning new brakes around and coilovers and a stouter motor..but this phase is done for now)
      306, flat tappet
      long tubes, super 44s, 200 cell cat H pipe,
      10.5 compression keith black pistons, gt40 heads, scorion RR, stealth intake
      tokico adjustable shocks, H&R springs
      2900 pounds, 280/340 at the wheels
      3.73s, 26" tire,
      84 NWC trans, nice 0.63 OD
      OMP 360mm steering wheel,
      black interior, no rear seats.
      Amazing hiway crusier, did 6500 kms this summer driving it for work

slowly building a new roller motor for it, also a 306, but not sure if i want to use my KB pistons and do a nice AFR headed 11:1 N/A motor, or just redo the valveguides on my gt40s, hog em out and throw on a supercharger....

Plan for truck after i paint and stance it-build a cheap KA24-T for it, let r rip
      Www.instagram.com/greg5oh
      Vip ls400, notch foxbody, f350 diesel crew

Comment

• Originally posted by Greg5OH View Post
        Plans-moar low on a static drop, and going with a "top secret" paint scheme, with a cargo net replacing the tailgate, losing the tonneau.
        The paint looks great from far but FAR from good upclose, so its getting a 20$ paintjob in my driveway

perfect fitment

My children

Kaidotech-where did you get that wheel from-i want something similar, but no chrome. Actually..any cheap grant should do
        Those white wheels diamonds?

Comment

• Originally posted by kaidotech View Post
          Did he give up on bags and switch back coils? If so that is so badass. +1 for static!
          Yes I did ditch the bags for some coils. At first it was hard to do, but my brother and I got carried away on bodydropping it and couldn't get the lift needed to clear the front wheels at all. So now with the smaller wheels, its getting set at 3" of ground clearance for the frame, and also 3" of clearance for the rockers. I went with that as its the same height as my Magnum and I have no problems getting around in that.

Comment

• Originally posted by scotto View Post
            Yes I did ditch the bags for some coils. At first it was hard to do, but my brother and I got carried away on bodydropping it and couldn't get the lift needed to clear the front wheels at all. So now with the smaller wheels, its getting set at 3" of ground clearance for the frame, and also 3" of clearance for the rockers. I went with that as its the same height as my Magnum and I have no problems getting around in that.
            Cant wait to see it man! I love those trucks.
            | 92 Corolla AE92 | HKS SMF, Testpipe, Hyperco/Tokico/GC | Houston, TX | 86Garage |

Comment

• Originally posted by Greg5OH View Post
              thanks man, the 5.0 is my absolute baby. First car i ever fully built, built my first engine and tranny on it. (well...planning new brakes around and coilovers and a stouter motor..but this phase is done for now)
              306, flat tappet
              long tubes, super 44s, 200 cell cat H pipe,
              10.5 compression keith black pistons, gt40 heads, scorion RR, stealth intake
              tokico adjustable shocks, H&R springs
              2900 pounds, 280/340 at the wheels
              3.73s, 26" tire,
              84 NWC trans, nice 0.63 OD
              OMP 360mm steering wheel,
              black interior, no rear seats.
              Amazing hiway crusier, did 6500 kms this summer driving it for work

slowly building a new roller motor for it, also a 306, but not sure if i want to use my KB pistons and do a nice AFR headed 11:1 N/A motor, or just redo the valveguides on my gt40s, hog em out and throw on a supercharger....

Plan for truck after i paint and stance it-build a cheap KA24-T for it, let r rip
              Sounds like the same route I took on my 302, bored to 306, but FR E-cam, FR timing, FR z-heads, bbk tb, new intake plenum from eldebrock, 20lb injectors, and all the normal stuff like distro, wires, etc (wanted to do a mustang or explorer swap for the intake but didnt want to redo my throttle cables and intake position)

Right now Im in the process of returning it to stock though. 9MPG fucking sucks, plus Im about to be too low to drive it fast.

(Had to remove the front lip to get it up, and the back bumper scraped across the ground for 1/2' to get it on the flatbed, stupid overhang)

Being picked up for some frame/suspension work I cant do it home. If you can see under it my radius arms are 2" off the ground so Ive gotta have new brackets made to tuck them into the frame so I can go lower, theyre smashing into the ground like mad. Had to lift my front end up with huge rubber spacers to avoid hitting my tierods anymore which I bent to fuck (those are getting fixed, flipped and the frame above them notched for moar low as well) I wanted to do the work myself but I'm working 7 days a week and cant find the time.

Everybody laughs at my I **** speedbumps sticker since it looks like Im not that low... oh to the contrary due to this ancient farm-buggy suspension geometry. Ive left so many double white lines across them going through parkinglots.
              Last edited by kaidotech; 09-28-2011, 11:15 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Burke View Post
                Those white wheels diamonds?
                dont think so, probably old american racing wheels, or a generic brand like that. Look like trailer tires haha, for older 1/2 ton chevs

Comment

• Originally posted by kaidotech View Post

Right now Im in the process of returning it to stock though. 9MPG fucking sucks, plus Im about to be too low to drive it fast.
                  9 mpg :O!?! jeez, im carbed and i see like 15 in town, 22 highway! but i drive er eaaasy.
                  i feel ya on not lookin low but actually being low, i got 2.5" clearance on my long tube headers on the stang, cant drive over shit

Comment

• -spatakula
                    (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ Y U NO LIKE SOLOAUTOMAG?!?!?!

Comment

• Here's mine... Still needs alot of work but it use to be 100% stock with alot of needed work.

Professor Plum 005

Professor Plum 003
                      Instagram: "Cole_Lenhart" Out of Thread Builds Shoots and Progress
                      Just a Truck Build: "Here"

Comment

• From a car show this weekend in Noel MO.

Comment

• Comment

• Haha, you know I think that trucks badass. Need to post up your sticks haha.

I need some opiniiiiiiions.

Comment

• ^^thats my fav lol
                              i dont really have any good pics of the other two, they only say "i like em dropped" and "iScrape"

Comment

• Moar stance! Muahahaha I cut 2 coils off my lowering springs, now I ride rough lol. Oh well hopefully gettin some lowered shocks this weekend.

Comment

Working...
                                X