X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Water leaking into BMW E36 Coupe

Hey.

I have recently purchased a '93 E36 320 Coupe.

And after having it, and driving it for roughly a week, I started noticing moist inside the car windows more often, so I started pulling the interior and found these kinds of puddles underneath the rear seats:

I got into the boot of the car with a flashlight and had my uncle use the hose on the car and noticed water entering through the rear lights but I have sealed the lights with some tape at the moment to see if it comes from somewhere else. I've tried googling a lot but mostly find threads about water in footwells, and nothing else in my car is wet, no side panels, seats, roof liner or carpet, so I don't really know where to check next.

Anyone had this problem before? Any tips greatly appreciated.

Hi, did you find the cause of the leakage? I have the same exact problem on my e36 and haven't found any solution yet on forums.

Comment

Originally posted by Matz View Post
      Hey.

I have recently purchased a '93 E36 320 Coupe.

And after having it, and driving it for roughly a week, I started noticing moist inside the car windows more often, so I started pulling the interior and found these kinds of puddles underneath the rear seats:

I got into the boot of the car with a flashlight and had my uncle use the hose on the car and noticed water entering through the rear lights but I have sealed the lights with some tape at the moment to see if it comes from somewhere else. I've tried googling a lot but mostly find threads about water in footwells, and nothing else in my car is wet, no side panels, seats, roof liner or carpet, so I don't really know where to check next.

Anyone had this problem before? Any tips greatly appreciated.
      Hi! Even I'm curious to know the solution for this. If you have came across that, let me know for my reference.

Comment

Working...
      X