No announcement yet.

Stanced Trucks?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Say whaaaaaatt! What part you moving to? I'm in the northern piedmont, and thank you

Comment

• North Charlotte, I moved from Winston Salem down to Florida and I've been missing the mountains and after I get done with my wire tucked engine bay and suspension rebuild Ill be moving back.
      The hillbilly equivalent of a nasa substation worker.
      Originally posted by Dubway5887
      I felt bad for that dude. Of all places for a sink to be at a car show... Maybe sink holes like car shows like tornado's like trailer parks?

Comment

• Originally posted by LOCALTHIRTEEN View Post
        Belvader truck looks awesome! How do you guys make a sig picture? I need one of my truck.
        edit a picture in an editting program and then host it on photobucket, flickr or some other image hosting site then add it to your signature using the img tags "[img]url[/img]"

Comment

Belvader truck looks awesome! How do you guys make a sig picture? I need one of my truck.
          thanks brotha! i really appreciate it! i just went on a photo cropping website and saved the edited picture and did it through imgur

Originally posted by projecthoarder View Post
          North Charlotte, I moved from Winston Salem down to Florida and I've been missing the mountains and after I get done with my wire tucked engine bay and suspension rebuild Ill be moving back.
          damn, thats 2-3 hours away from me. i'm just above the research triangle. but i'm sure i'll be seeing you at some meets here and there

Comment

• Thanks Ill attempt it. lol
            My build thread
            http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=46573

INSTAGRAM @ARTWORKBYLOCALLOU

Comment

• Please do I would love to see ur truck constantly because it's on ur sig

Comment

• I'll be lower next week! Finally!

Instagram - @choadyhighroller
                Originally posted by nickskater09
                I think Jody, along with Ashton, like to push the line between "street legal" and "realistically driveable".

Comment

• Fawk yea!! That's gonna look awesome man!

Comment

• Originally posted by Belvader View Post
                    Please do I would love to see ur truck constantly because it's on ur sig
                    Im an idiot and cant figure it out. Can someone make me one? Oh and air shocks are the truth. Holy crap they ride so good and I was able to get a ton of lift as well when I need it. If your not running them in the rear you need to get them asap.
                    My build thread

Comment

• Sure this has been posted but for those who haven't seen it, it's EPIC

Good things come to those who wait, or in Nigel Petrie’s case, they come to those that dedicate every last minute of their spare time to a dream, to a vision of creating something bespoke. We’ve come across some pretty inspiring builds over the years here at Speedhunters but the ‘Drift Ute’ is unlike anything …

Comment

• Originally posted by Anonymoose View Post
                        Sure this has been posted but for those who haven't seen it, it's EPIC

http://www.speedhunters.com/2013/10/...o-slide-hilux/

One of the most beautiful vehicles I've ever seen engineered.
                        My build thread

Comment

• Well my trucks finally back together for the most part haha

Comment

• yeahhhhhhhhhhh we're gonna need more pics of that, because that looks sweet

Comment

• Damn I need to get cracking on my truck, but I picked up a swaybar from a bronco two and all the wires I need to extend my harness today, so by the end of December Ill finally have finished my wire tucking.
                              The hillbilly equivalent of a nasa substation worker.
                              Originally posted by Dubway5887
                              I felt bad for that dude. Of all places for a sink to be at a car show... Maybe sink holes like car shows like tornado's like trailer parks?

Comment

Im an idiot and cant figure it out. Can someone make me one? Oh and air shocks are the truth. Holy crap they ride so good and I was able to get a ton of lift as well when I need it. If your not running them in the rear you need to get them asap.
                                Pm me the pic that u want and I'll hook you up

Comment

Working...
                                X