X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just though of this...Whenever you make a mistake or get knocked down by life, don't look back at it too long. Mistakes are life's way of teaching you. Your capacity for occasional blunders is inseparable from your capacity to reach your goals. No one wins them all, and your failures, when they happen, are just part of your growth. Shake off your blunders. How will you know your limits without an occasional failure? Never quit. Your turn will come.

Just dispensing wisdom before im completely asleep
    The world is seldom simple, and life is never easy.

Comment

• it is hard.

i dont think you can comprehend how pro i am at lego

Comment

• should i get a marijuana leaf tattoo?

Comment

• No.
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• awwwwwwww

Comment

• Do you really want a cannabis leaf on your body for the rest of your life? No didn't think so..
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• your right kielan it consulting is where the big money is hence thats why im going for a computer science degree tis what i want to do.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                  IT consulting firm. Tons of money in the field.
                  you need credentials. thats the first thing anyone will look at if they contract you out. school is not for everyone, but you should at least get the CCNA...if you think college is hard, this is no joke as well. time to get to work.
                  Last edited by NegativeCamber; 12-03-2010, 11:33 PM.
                  Originally posted by Kielan
                  I've had a lot more fun in my Dad's Prius than I care to admit.

BMW e23 build Thread

Comment

• Originally posted by Unstanced View Post
                    your right kielan it consulting is where the big money is hence thats why im going for a computer science degree tis what i want to do.
                    Oh really? Do you have to take stupid foreign languages as well for CS?
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by NegativeCamber View Post
                      you need credentials. thats the first thing anyone will look at if they contract you out. school is not for everyone, but you should at least get the CCNA...if you think college is hard, this is no joke as well. time to get to work.
                      I always planned on getting creds done, can't even get them through school here...
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• skin starting to peel off my left knee

Comment

• Sounds like fun.
                          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• you arent going to find them offered through school. after you have studied for the exam, there are testing centers. the books and test makes it expensive. id make it an extreme priority to pass the first time.
                            Last edited by NegativeCamber; 12-03-2010, 11:46 PM.
                            Originally posted by Kielan
                            I've had a lot more fun in my Dad's Prius than I care to admit.

BMW e23 build Thread

Comment

• after only getting 3.30 hours sleep this morning i feel like a nap now

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                                Oh really? Do you have to take stupid foreign languages as well for CS?
                                technically no because that is a gen. ed. graduation requirement tbh i could have taken spanish and it would have been easy because of my 3 years of spanish in high school but i am taking german instead because its cooler.

Comment

Working...
                                X