Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 95 M3 Broadway Static stance build

Updates on Pages 2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10 and 11
    Hey i wanted to start a build thread so i can see the progression of my new car. Im not sure if im in the right section, if not please move it mods.

Just picked up a 95 m3 alpine coupe with grey hurricane Vaders. My plans to try to have this car stanced and on stanceworks by the end of the summer. Wish me luck

Posted this on Bimmerforums and got Crucified, maybe ill have better luck here

First mod, frenched highs

first day on the lift, yanked out those boring Pss9, and painted rusty calipers
    I would like to thank Jaze of Broadway Static, best coils ive ever driven on HANDS DOWN

going to do my wheel studs tomorrow, i had no locktight at my shop, and hopefully my style 5s

Last edited by DakarDario; 04-11-2014, 11:38 AM.

good start! you should have it stanced my the end of summer no problem!!
    Originally posted by Jesus Christ
    the VW community is weird. dont try to understand, its like understanding africa.
    Instagram: bigslowchevy

Comment

Glad you like the coilovers

Comment

Damn what a difference in height of the old vs new.

2001 Focus Sedan from an ex-ricer. See my build thread
        http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=17122

Comment

Very nice upgrade for your E36! I beginning to think I may need those Broadway Static's too, they look so clean and short!
          Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication

Comment

Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
            Glad you like the coilovers
            LOVEEEEEEE THEM, have you seen my thread on bf, its hysterical take a look at all the 40 year olds flipping out because i took you pss9d
            Originally posted by NorCalFocus View Post
            Damn what a difference in height of the old vs new.
            yeah, they can go so low, but are highly adjustable so you can ride a normal level.
            Originally posted by Wout CSL View Post
            Very nice upgrade for your E36! I beginning to think I may need those Broadway Static's too, they look so clean and short!
            Do it!!!!!!!!, way better than my H&r, and pss9s

Comment

Haha naw man, I don't go in bf.c unless I'm parts shopping lol

Comment

Why the fuck would you do this to a perfect track machine? You are a complete idiot and ruined everything BMW has ever worked for!

Just kidding, I've been reading the bf.c thread and thought you would appreciate that. Good luck with the build man.
                ///M 2.0
                G60 POWAR... never forget

Comment

Originally posted by Jersh View Post
                  Why the fuck would you do this to a perfect track machine? You are a complete idiot and ruined everything BMW has ever worked for!

Just kidding, I've been reading the bf.c thread and thought you would appreciate that. Good luck with the build man.

LoL got me haha

W I L D M A N 'S R O D S H O P

R.I.P P.WALKER 2013/11/30

Comment

Bfc thread is hilarious, keep it up D. I truly **** that place.

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

Hahahahahah fucking bimmerforums, they all talk track and suspension geometry like they're fucking pros or some shit .... they throw 5mm spacers on their cars and swap their tires and make a build thread or a showroom thread hahaha

Car looks good dude and that interior is awesome! You make me more impatient for my broadways to come in haha
                      I dislike Byron.

Comment

Originally posted by got splits? View Post
                        Hahahahahah fucking bimmerforums, they all talk track and suspension geometry like they're fucking pros or some shit .... they throw 5mm spacers on their cars and swap their tires and make a build thread or a showroom thread hahaha

yeah man every track there 10 year old outdated car, and doing anything other than oem mods is unallowed LMFAO
                        Car looks good dude and that interior is awesome! You make me more impatient for my broadways to come in haha
                        youll love them when you get them, they ride so nice, id post more pics but i have not slammed my car enough to be worthy yet
                        Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
                        Bfc thread is hilarious, keep it up D. I truly **** that place.
                        I love it jaze, so far im 0/2 for gaining support on b/f
                        Originally posted by Jersh View Post

i can read that thread for hours, it makes me laugh so hard, that people get that mad

Comment

today updates,
                          90mm wheel studs
                          20mm spacers in rear
                          99 m3 steering wheel
                          dont **** on the height yet, im waiting for my rims and tire fitment, so i can dial her in correctly

Comment

Hi Dario

Comment

Originally posted by oHSo EuRo View Post
                              Hi Dario
                              hi sean

Comment

Working...
                              X