hi friend
    i love to play with skates?/
    pls join me in discussions...
    i have earned many awards...

Comment

I play with skateboards

8 years In November

Comment

I started sidewalk surfin about 12 years ago.. (god I'm old), but after a recent knee injury on the snowboard, skating has become very difficult.

So now it takes up space in my basement.

Comment

About two months ago I got some Paris 180mm's and Orangatang 4pres', compared to old (stock) set up lol:

flickrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Comment

Just warming up at Cherry Park Long Beach, Ca

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iKRczU8RAEU"]YouTube - irwin @ cherry park 01/29/2011[/ame]

Comment

Started skating again about two months ago, and i have gotten alot more serious in the past two or so weeks. Got most of my tricks down again, re learning nollie flips is a goddamn bitch though. My left foot is srsly retarded.

04' 350z
              89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Originally posted by Kielan
              That would liven things up a bit. I could go for a shooting right now.

Comment

I used to ride BMX quite a bit when I was 17 or so. Started on a Poverty I got from Dans Comp then built a Stolen Five-O frame with industry cassette wheels and a hell of a lot of Odyssey parts. Then I sold it to help fund car stuff.

My 2nd year of college I hung out with a skater quite a lot. I bought a SpeedDemons complete and ripped on that for a while. I was never good at doing anything, but I rode a lot.

I miss those days.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

skated for 6 years and work for a skate company now. we have a mini in the warehouse but i aint skated it in months. its hard when your out of practise.

Comment

Now that i have every afternoon free for 3 weeks ive been out every day for 5+ hours

Wish i lived near a decent skate park now!

Comment

Skated for 4 or 5 years but just aint had the time recently.

Got a bit bored when my mates were nollie bigflipping sets and i couldnt even KF them.
                      Got shuv lateflips down though, the one trick i actually enjoyed
                      Cheap insurance means no lows. Fail....

Comment

Bump for still skating everyday, and leaving to skate downtown chicago now. wish me luck on getting footy, and wish me luck on not getting kicked out of every spot

Comment

Originally posted by Nowison View Post

YouTube - irwin @ cherry park 01/29/2011
                          Sick, im moving to santa monica next year for skating / school / chill reasons maybe ill see you around. I got a friend that moved to long beach last year ill be skating with, names mike p-wire if you him.

Comment

Originally posted by Nowison View Post

YouTube - irwin @ cherry park 01/29/2011
                            haha, do you know Mike Pwire, or any of the ground control guys. Donne Dorch?, Ronne?, or spliff mode dudes?...

Cause i feel like ive actually met you before skating down there...

heres some footy of me

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPIvGzT6UnM"]thefuck? - Mason Barnard - YouTube[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EcJUlF-c8Ro"]thefuck? - Mason Barnard - YouTube[/ame]
                            Last edited by Masonbarnard; 03-25-2012, 03:05 AM.

Comment

Skills ^

Comment

damn i havent been in this thread forever.
                                that last vid was sick man!
                                i need to skate more, im getting fat lol
                                -Matt

Comment

Working...
                                X