Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quiet Corner Sleeper E30 Turbo

1990 Alpine White 325is Turbo M20

Thanks for looking! There will be plenty more photos to come.

Nice! An engine bay set up shots?

progress IS a slow process

Comment

There's an old pic from before I bought it on my build thread. The link is in my sig.

I'll throw up a current shot of the engine bay soon, but it's not really all that special.

Comment

I guess no one else likes E30s anymore...

Comment

Where in the quiet corner are you? Ben got the car from me, and went through it. Got one ride in it before he sold it. It was quick.

Comment

went through it. Got one ride in it before he sold it. It was quick.

Comment

Originally posted by 89325iturbo View Post
              Where in the quiet corner are you? Ben got the car from me, and went through it. Got one ride in it before he sold it. It was quick.
              I was living in Pomfret this year, but I had a house in Stores for a while, my parents are in Canterbury, and I went to high school with Ben. I'm living in Ashford for the summer, and need to figure out where I'm going to live after August. I'm kind of all over the corner....

The car is very quick, but it still has some kinks to work out now that I've driven it a bit.

Comment

The car is very quick, but it still has some kinks to work out now that I've driven it a bit.

Comment

Just saw you past by me at pomfret prep. Yeah I have a house in pomfret, I built another e30 but on the fence about selling it.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X