Stanced Trucks?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tecnui View Post
    Just found this thread. Heres some pics of my old hilux. God how I love Stanced out trucks

can we please see more this!!!!!!!
    pleaseee! hahahaha

Comment

• Good ol Winter Mode.

Untitled by way2fastx3, on Flickr
      Instagram: "Cole_Lenhart" Out of Thread Builds Shoots and Progress
      Just a Truck Build: "Here"

Comment

• yeah now in February we finally get winter, nice shot by the way way2fast

Comment

• This is by far the best thread ive ever seen, always wanted to see people with the same idea as me of a mini truck dropped and poking. Ill try to get pic's of my mazda up in a few.
          94 Mazda B3000 ext.cab
          DJM 3" drop Ibeams
          Belltech 2" drop springs
          Flipped leafs
          18x8.5/18x10

Comment

• Still waiting on spacers, im not a fan of the sunk stance. tires will also be changed out pretty soon, looking for a bit of a taller tire and some stretch, cant strech to much cause i still drop weight onto the bed of the truck/ and pull a camper
            Last edited by lowboi; 02-13-2012, 12:03 AM.
            94 Mazda B3000 ext.cab
            DJM 3" drop Ibeams
            Belltech 2" drop springs
            Flipped leafs
            18x8.5/18x10

Comment

• are you going to keep those chrome fenders?

Comment

• dat visor

Comment

• undicided on the fenders

the visor will will be going because of a roof rack, i carry a couple of kayaks that i **** how much they hang off the bed
                  94 Mazda B3000 ext.cab
                  DJM 3" drop Ibeams
                  Belltech 2" drop springs
                  Flipped leafs
                  18x8.5/18x10

Comment

• Originally posted by on1wheel06 View Post
                    dat visor
                    This. Egads, reminds me of all of the Rangers driving around Houston with every accessory known to man stuck on them.

Please remove the fender trim too lol. That and spacers and it should be mint. Maybe get a skinnier tire or wider wheels.
                    | 92 Corolla AE92 | HKS SMF, Testpipe, Hyperco/Tokico/GC | Houston, TX | 86Garage |

Comment

• Im going with a skinnier tire and spacers, these were just a spare set for my 350z so the tires arent sized correctly for the truck(or the Z for that matter thats why they werent on it), visor and fenders came with the truck, want to take them off but dont want to deal with bondo patches on the roof so im looking for an alternate solution until i get it in for body work and paint.
                      94 Mazda B3000 ext.cab
                      DJM 3" drop Ibeams
                      Belltech 2" drop springs
                      Flipped leafs
                      18x8.5/18x10

Comment

• fast forward to 2:35

Comment

• My boosted ranger that I just got rid of in the fall... Not very stanced, but lowered 4/5, was going to go down some more but I ran out of money and time for it and had to sell it... I miss having a truck so much.

Comment

• I know what you mean. Looks nice hope the new owner takes it where you left off

Comment

• mini trucks, mmmmmmm

mine, a work in progress....

my good mate leightons, a showstopper in all aspects,... i would have quite happily eaten off the polished engine, not a spec of dirt on the 500hp 13b turbo that hid under the hood! with the gilmour drive wound up nice and tight, it had a sick whine to it, sounded like a formula 1 car!!! not bagged, just low, coilovers up front with reset leaf springs in rear, changed the stud pattern in order to get some decent 18"s under the guards... not a single ounce was left standard, even went as far as to airbrush veins on the calipers, rotary emblems on the speaker cones, sprayed up bolts holding the steering wheel on, every hose was steel braided, turbo intake was the size of a small house capable of swallowing small children and woodland creatures!....the guy was crazy good with attention to detail!

Comment

• Rear fitment come spring time.

Untitled by way2fastx3, on Flickr
                                Instagram: "Cole_Lenhart" Out of Thread Builds Shoots and Progress
                                Just a Truck Build: "Here"

Comment

Working...
                                X