• Show
Clear All

• I'll smeck u kient
    IG: @sebastienaudeon
    1974 Porsche 911S

Originally posted by TRaNz
    *pats Sebs head*
    there there.
    keep calm, go mash your face on a car window.

Comment

• use it to assist in wanking. churrrrrrrrr
      S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• Nah.

Struggling hard.
        I keep having anxiety attacks and shit.

I think I need to disappear for a long time and come back when everything is, well, better.
        If it gets better.

Somewhere inside of me, I keep thinking she wants to break up with me, but she can't do it, so she is trying to push me to do it. But then she tells me she loves me and that she wants to fix it and all these other mixed messages and I don't know what to do with myself.

I keep going around in circles in my head.
        Slowly going insane.
        1974 Porsche 911S

*pats Sebs head*
        there there.

Comment

• Originally posted by RBT View Post
          Cant believe my engine builder has had my engine for 6 months now WTF. This is really starting to piss me off!
          Im seeing everyone else work on their cars and I cant do shit till I get the engine back.
          Haha, my clutch guy has had my clutch and flywheel for 3 months... just needs to be riveted together, assembled and balanced. It's the last part I'm waiting on and the only part I've ever had a shop do... regret not doing it myself at work on our dynamic balancer.
          I just wanna get the car back on the ground to start playing with fitment!
          My Build Thread - Alfa 75 3lt

Comment

• How bout this heat? aye
            IG: wade_rees_
            BMW 320i E30 turbo

Comment

• what heat ayyyeeeeeeeeeee

farkinn aaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeee

Aayyee|Works
              S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• Originally posted by SebastienPeek View Post
                Nah.

I think I need to disappear for a long time and come back when everything is, well, better.
                If it gets better.
                Things won't magically get better by themselves, gotta make it better big guy. Make a choice and don't look back.

Comment

• Originally posted by anth View Post
                  Things won't magically get better by themselves, gotta make it better big guy. Make a choice and don't look back.
                  I know they won't get magically better, hence why I am organising to see a counsellor and shit.

As for the choice. I wanted to make a choice, fuck, I went out the other week and got a loan for an engagement ring, and then this all happened. I was ready to make that commitment right, and I know everyone will be like, "you're only 12" sort of shit, but I was ready and I thought she was too.

Now, she's come back and said she doesn't want to be defined by us. That she wants to do her own thing. I have no problem with her doing her own thing, but when it is hiding shit from me and me just having to tag along.

I still don't think she thinks she has done anything wrong when it came to texting this bloke behind my back, and then when I asked her not too, to continue doing so with his number under an alias.
                  1974 Porsche 911S

*pats Sebs head*
                  there there.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spados. View Post
                    How bout this heat? aye
                    Heat is fucked ayeee, not nice here in Adelaide at all.

Need moar winter.
                    1974 Porsche 911S

*pats Sebs head*
                    there there.

Comment

• Permit got for driving the Subaru.
                      Exhaust done tomorrow morning, clearing the defect Friday morning all going well.

Still have a list of things to do on the Subaru tonight though.
                      Need to kick myself into gear.
                      1974 Porsche 911S

*pats Sebs head*
                      there there.

Comment

• That's the thing with highschool sweetheart relationships, they'll always get to this point that you guys are at now where the whole world seems a lot bigger than it did a few years back. You guys are at a defining stage of your lives, it's a great time to travel, meet people, get into trouble, do stupid shit, buy stuff you don't need, find out who you really are etc etc. Sounds like she wants the freedom of being single while having the safety net of a boyfriend in case things go wrong, can't have it both ways.

My advice (and it's been said here before by other people), it's time for SebTime™. Take a break from relationships and concentrate on making yourself happy.

Comment

• Originally posted by anth View Post
                          That's the thing with highschool sweetheart relationships, they'll always get to this point that you guys are at now where the whole world seems a lot bigger than it did a few years back. You guys are at a defining stage of your lives, it's a great time to travel, meet people, get into trouble, do stupid shit, buy stuff you don't need, find out who you really are etc etc. Sounds like she wants the freedom of being single while having the safety net of a boyfriend in case things go wrong, can't have it both ways.

My advice (and it's been said here before by other people), it's time for SebTime™. Take a break from relationships and concentrate on making yourself happy.
                          I think you got it completely right. She wants the freedom of being single while having me on the sidelines just in case.

To be honest, she basically just sent me exactly that. So I guess that's it. I will see her tonight and see what happens. I think I have just been delaying the inevitable.
                          1974 Porsche 911S

*pats Sebs head*
                          there there.

Comment

• Originally posted by SebastienPeek View Post

Now, she's come back and said she doesn't want to be defined by us. That she wants to do her own thing. I have no problem with her doing her own thing, but when it is hiding shit from me and me just having to tag along.
                            Well there's your defining answer if your ever going to get one.
                            You were thinking marriage, she was thinking this.

I don't know if there's much more TO consider dude...

Comment

• That sucks seb i feel for ya bro.

i just want my new car already aghh

Comment

• Originally posted by Jordan. View Post
                                Well there's your defining answer if your ever going to get one.
                                You were thinking marriage, she was thinking this.

I don't know if there's much more TO consider dude...
                                Yep. Tonight is going to be interesting.
                                1974 Porsche 911S

*pats Sebs head*
                                there there.

Comment

Working...
                                X