This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by wheelfetish View Post
    Samesies. Unless I need something or have a question, otherwise im never on anymore. I get tired of waiting 3 days until someone replies to my threads anyways.
    for the mods i want to do to my bimmer, this forum has much better info.
    Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• On a random (fitting since the thread name) note, Wheelfetish you're sig nearly got me owned today in school. I was browsing around on here, and a teacher saw out of the corner of her eye your sig. I covered my ass though switched tabs and said that she must have been mistaken, as I was merely looking at pictures of ok fresh dubs (yes I used that phrase fresh dubs) in which she gave me a glare and then walked away.
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
        On a random (fitting since the thread name) note, Wheelfetish you're sig nearly got me owned today in school. I was browsing around on here, and a teacher saw out of the corner of her eye your sig. I covered my ass though switched tabs and said that she must have been mistaken, as I was merely looking at pictures of ok fresh dubs (yes I used that phrase fresh dubs) in which she gave me a glare and then walked away.
        haha luckily i dont have that kind of shit to worry about. my monitor doesnt face anyone else in the office. so whatevers clever

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
          for the mods i want to do to my bimmer, this forum has much better info.
          Yeah but when it comes to performance and OEM stuff bimmerforums is better. Although it lacks a lot now because people are idiots on there now.

Originally posted by prodigee View Post
          On a random (fitting since the thread name) note, Wheelfetish you're sig nearly got me owned today in school. I was browsing around on here, and a teacher saw out of the corner of her eye your sig. I covered my ass though switched tabs and said that she must have been mistaken, as I was merely looking at pictures of ok fresh dubs (yes I used that phrase fresh dubs) in which she gave me a glare and then walked away.
          Im sorry

-Dan

Comment

• now my websites down. time to relax for a few mins while we figure out what the fuck happened

Comment

• stumbled upon this and lol'd..

Comment

• Originally posted by estwokayy.. View Post
                that thread made my day hahahaha

Comment

• Originally posted by estwokayy.. View Post
                  wtf?
                  there is no sense talking about this shit, have you seen that guys e36 tractor signature?

Comment

• Originally posted by 63ard View Post
                    wtf?
                    there is no sense talking about this shit, have you seen that guys e36 tractor signature?

Seriously let the ****** ****. Those guys might as well be on Honda-Tech. (For those of you that know about Honda-Tech, you will know what I mean).

I <3 ******.
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Seriously let the ****** ****. Those guys might as well be on Honda-Tech. (For those of you that know about Honda-Tech, you will know what I mean).

I <3 ******.
                      honda-tech is honda **** central

Comment

• Honestly, all they do is **** on other people's hard work, (so many of them are just ricers which doesn't help). If it doesn't fit their norm, even if its completely awesome, they just **** on it. They should just really change the site name to *****-Tech. Go on there with a stanced Honda, be sure to have your flamesuit on.
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Honestly, all they do is **** on other people's hard work, (so many of them are just ricers which doesn't help). If it doesn't fit their norm, even if its completely awesome, they just **** on it. They should just really change the site name to *****-Tech. Go on there with a stanced Honda, be sure to have your flamesuit on.
                          thats about right. im a active member (post whore and moderator) on another honda forum. never really spent much time on ht. they do have a good classifieds section though lol

Comment

• *edit

just realized i replied to a discussion from 6 pages ago

www.effineuro.com

Comment

• Originally posted by Effin' Euro View Post
                              *edit

just realized i replied to a discussion from 6 pages ago
                              that'll happen in a thread like this

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                                thats about right. im a active member (post whore and moderator) on another honda forum. never really spent much time on ht. they do have a good classifieds section though lol
                                Well thats for sure. Get some good deals on there for sure.
                                If you don't mind me asking, what Honda forum on you are. I wanna get away from HT, and Team-Integra is such a small community.

@Effin' Euro thats just embarrassing.
                                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                                X