• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jeger View Post
    Nice ride dude ! Keep this way !
    Thanks man!

Comment

Been a while since I last posted anything so just thought id hit you with what iv got planned in the next few weeks.

The Rotiform SJC's are due in around 6 weeks (seriously cannot wait for these to arrive) Im getting the arches flared in a few weeks too, need to get his done before I put the wheels on!

I'm also looking at getting some 1M mirrors for her, something small but don't see too many people with this mod. I'm going to get the interior re-trimmed in a couple of weeks too, I like the lemon leather just don't think it suits what I am doing with the car so I'm going for a deep red leather. Going to take the BMWP Handbrake and Gear stick out and put in some MSport ones in and get them re-trimmed also. As well as getting the Msport Handbrake and Gear stick I think im going to get an Msport steering wheel, something iv been think about for a while and think it will transform the inside once its all done.

Outside its pretty much done, other than the wheels and flaring the arches the only thing I need to do is get the Miltek 123D exhaust system fitted and get the car re-mapped! Soooooooo within 2 months the car SHOULD be finished...

Comment

Well I thought id upload a few more pictures from my winter break. The weather here in the UK was awful over Christmas, I think we had two days without rain!

I was visiting a family member in hospital and got back and this douche had decide to park like this. Opened his door and dented my door! Not happy.

After I got over the shock of my car being hurt in the hospital I thought I would give it a long awaited bath.

Then Guess what?! It started to rain... and then hail.

And after one day of driving.... Its back to the state it was in before I washed it! The joys of living in Wales.

Comment

oh man this looks sweet!
          Not low, just slow.

Comment

Car' is looking great reminds me a lot of my ex e81
            Daily driver / track toy

2008 bmw e81 sportshatch

Project car

1985 mk2 golf

Comment

Originally posted by tundmatu View Post
              oh man this looks sweet!
              Thanks man!

Originally posted by thuggie View Post
              Car' is looking great reminds me a lot of my ex e81
              Thank you! I love the car

Comment

Steering wheel is arriving today so should have a few pictures up tonight!

Comment

Good start already

Comment

As promised here is an update. Its not a very big one but i think its made a huge difference to the interior of the car.

This is before i took the wheel off, Standard es steering wheel.

Half way through the swap.

And here is the Msport wheel. Really happy with the outcome!

Comment

Originally posted by Spirit View Post
                      Good start already
                      Thanks man!

Comment

Well had an email from Rotiform this morning and my wheels are ready and being dispatched today! Seriously cannot wait for them to arrive. Here is a photo of my wheels in Rotiform.

Hope you all like them!

Comment

they are really nice!! gonna look good on the car
                          Instagram - marcuscreek ---- facebook - /cusbum

Static Low R50 Mini Cooper

Comment

jealous AF, i really love the hatch 1 series i think its really good looking. Love the wheels that are going on haven't seen too many rotiforms on here! in for more

Comment

Thanks Guys! Cant wait to get them on the car! Need to do some work to the arches to get them to fit though...

Comment

Originally posted by Ratcliffe33 View Post
                                Thanks Guys! Cant wait to get them on the car! Need to do some work to the arches to get them to fit though...
                                How do the offsets compare to the e82's? I'll be searching for wheels soon and looking for some inputs on it. Also, what color are you doing the seats? You could probably find a set of coral red seats on 1addicts, shipping would be a bitch though.

Wheels look awesome! Can't wait to see them on!

edit: also followed you on instagram (fifty3bags)
                                2010 135i | Alpine White | Coral Red | 6MT | Bagged

Build | Instagram: fifty3bags

Comment

Working...
                                X