X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DCJodon View Post

Comment

• Originally posted by P78 View Post
      since u only have 3 posts, just start new account!
      ^ That dude wants to keep that join date

Comment

• No care no more. Speaking of admins. Where the fuck are they?

Comment

No care no more. Speaking of admins. Where the fuck are they?
          They have lives you know...

Comment

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
            They have lives you know...
            Adminning a forum a pretty high priority though. Figured they'd show some activity around here with some frequency.

Comment

Adminning a forum a pretty high priority though. Figured they'd show some activity around here with some frequency.
              You gonna die if you don't get your username changed right this instance?

Comment

• They have a team of mods that can handle the duty. SW is much more than a website and those admins are the same guys doing a bunch of other stuff for this community, like Lowly Gentlemen.
                ///M 2.0
                G60 POWAR... never forget

Comment

You gonna die if you don't get your username changed right this instance?
                  This isn't about my username brosef. These were observations I've noticed prior to this username fiasco. If i can't, I can't. Jk can delete that thread if he wants.

Comment

• Your name will get changed, some time.

Comment

Originally posted by Jersh View Post
                      They have a team of mods that can handle the duty. SW is much more than a website and those admins are the same guys doing a bunch of other stuff for this community, like Lowly Gentlemen.
                      We're taking care of it. It's mostly been an onslaught of random spam over the past couple of months.

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
                      Originally posted by Oxer
                      You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                      Originally posted by Average_Jerk
                      Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

Your name will get changed, some time.
                        If anything, Oxer should be an admin. I just think it's important to have an active administrator on the forum. It's not like were some rinky dinky club forum. There's a shitload of people here.

/mildrant

Comment

• Originally posted by jasonklee View Post
                          We're taking care of it. It's mostly been an onslaught of random spam over the past couple of months.
                          You'd make a good admin too.

Comment

If anything, Oxer should be an admin. I just think it's important to have an active administrator on the forum. It's not like were some rinky dinky club forum. There's a shitload of people here.

/mildrant
                            Not sure such a cunt should be an admin...

<3

Comment

• Lol, at first I was like, he fuckin forgot to write something nice at the bottom. I've been awake for much too long.

Comment

• Timed the cup of coffee I had after dinner perfectly. Starting to crash. Yes I am 70 years old and drink coffee after dinner

Comment

Working...
                                X