X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have gotten absolutely nothing done at work today.
    BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
    Originally posted by Ollie
    We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Chris you need to come to CT sometime. I wants to shoot your car.
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Snow shenanigans are going to take place tomorrow. I'm fucking stoked.
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Search for omniman 200whp b16 n youll find out that it can be done. Was a dvd done of the whole build too.

If your so big on displacement go h22. Its been proven that a b16 can run with b18.
          As far as k series the motors are amazing but the trans are crap.
          DSDone

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
            Snow shenanigans are going to take place tomorrow. I'm fucking stoked.
            shit is gay. i was gonna put my new wheels on the q today. well i'm going to anyway

IG: @_olliee

Comment

• Originally posted by Brad Pitts View Post
              Search for omniman 200whp b16 n youll find out that it can be done. Was a dvd done of the whole build too.

If your so big on displacement go h22. Its been proven that a b16 can run with b18.
              As far as k series the motors are amazing but the trans are crap.
              lol I have that DVD and he has ALOT more than just pistons, cams, and a valve job.
              For one thing he has a hytech header that goes for about $1,500.
              And that was on a Dynapack dyno IIRC, not a mustang.
              Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

Chris you need to come to CT sometime. I wants to shoot your car.
                me chris? lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                  lol I have that DVD and he has ALOT more than just pistons, cams, and a valve job.
                  i dynoed on a dynapack

sadfrog.png

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
                    i dynoed on a dynapack

sadfrog.png
                    lol sorry dude, they don't call the mustang dyno the heart breaker for nothing

Comment

Never said that's all it had. There was plenty of work done to motor.
                      As far as b16b vs gsr. Ill give it to gsr for price n availability. I still think b16b is better motor stock to stock.

My fav build is still a h2b setup
                      DSDone

Comment

lol sorry dude, they don't call the mustang dyno the heart breaker for nothing
                        meh dont bother me much, im not a dyno queen.

are mustang dynos more accurate? i heard they were more expensive so im assuming so.

somebody told me a % of the difference between the 2 once but i forgot.

ALSO: doing pistons, crazy headwork, cams and boltons ( basically fully built ) for 200whp is fucking retarded.

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• I wouldnt do it personally. Its just cool that it was done with pretty much oem internals.
                          If your gonna actually build a motor for power might as well go all out.
                          DSDone

Comment

• Originally posted by Brad Pitts View Post
                            Never said that's all it had. There was plenty of work done to motor.
                            you didn't?
                            Originally posted by Brad Pitts View Post
                            There has also been a b16 with ctr pistons n ctr cams with ported.head revin to 10k make 200whp on 91oct.

Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
                            meh dont bother me much, im not a dyno queen.

are mustang dynos more accurate? i heard they were more expensive so im assuming so.

somebody told me a % of the difference between the 2 once but i forgot.

ALSO: doing pistons, crazy headwork, cams and boltons ( basically fully built ) for 200whp is fucking retarded.meh dont bother me much, im not a dyno queen.
                            Not sure if its more accurate, I know it makes all the honda boys cry.

Yah thats alot of money, time, work to make 60whp and 5wtq over stock.
                            but thats cool because it can rev to 10k

Comment

• Did I say that's all it had?
                              I do agree with one of your previous posts about buildin a d series turbo n rapin shit.
                              My whole argument is no reason to get gsr when b16 will do the job. So will,a d16. To me d series n now b16 have become throw away motors because too many people think always gotta go big.
                              DSDone

Comment

Chris you need to come to CT sometime. I wants to shoot your car.
                                This is the first thing that came to mind:

I'd love to. She needs paint, some better panel alignment, and some more interior goodies though. If they have IA at Tennessee next year, you may have yourself a deal.

Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                                Snow shenanigans are going to take place tomorrow. I'm fucking stoked.
                                YOU STFU ABOUT SNOW.

Originally posted by iwannabeam3 View Post
                                me chris? lol.
                                <<
                                Originally posted by Brad Pitts View Post
                                My fav build is still a h2b setup
                                I am a fan of the H-double-deuce. Thus why I'm building a 2.7L H22.
                                BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                                Originally posted by Ollie
                                We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

Working...
                                X