X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• get it, stop being canadian
    Originally posted by M.Burroughs
    I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• Originally posted by jared1988 View Post
      get it, stop being canadian
      I would have to sell my car first, which is technically my dad's car.

nah fuck it, I'll wait next year so I can afford a better one. Or a E36/9.
      Last edited by Alexander; 09-20-2011, 06:22 PM.

Comment

• god damn, how old are you?
        I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

god damn, how old are you?
          18. Paid co-op starts summer 2012, so hopefully I can get a new car after I sell the Miata.

Comment

• ugh, 90s babys. im getting old. keep the miata and slam it, its not hard. 15x8+0 and your done

Comment

ugh, 90s babys. im getting old. keep the miata and slam it, its not hard. 15x8+0 and your done
              Miata is painfully slow and crappily made. It's time for more quality.
              Last edited by Alexander; 09-20-2011, 06:38 PM.

Comment

• so you dont wanna be dumped?

Comment

so you dont wanna be dumped?
                  Not for this car no. Next one for sure!

Comment

• so bored
                    Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Once you lowerit, you'll be driving just as slow anyway.
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                        so bored
                        me too

Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                        Once you lowerit, you'll be driving just as slow anyway.
                        exactly my point

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                          lowerit

fucking boredddddddddddddd. need places to look for jobs that don't suck.

Comment

• Garrett, think of an awesome company idea, and we'll start doing it together. k? k.
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                              and we'll start doing it together.
                              calmdownbro.jpg

i need to get back to working on ee shit.

but seriously i have so many ideas it's not even funny. just don't have the funds and some info to get it going. i would really like to find something i can do so i don;t have to work shitty jobs while in school.

Comment

• time to see whats eps of TG I have
                                Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

Working...
                                X