X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wooooo robocop marathon here i come!
    Originally posted by M.Burroughs
    I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
      yeah I kinda figured
      IIRC 9.5 +15 for the front is dead on
      for the rear its a tad sunken but a 20mm spacer would fix that
      Yeah, they're dead on in the front.
      It's weird though, cause some S14s fit spot on in the rear with +15, and some are a little sunk. My friend has +12 in the rear with a tiny pull. Fits nicely
      Last edited by Drama; 04-23-2011, 08:47 PM.
      |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
      Drama you are like god
      Originally posted by SwearBear
      Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• get a s13 or 15 mang
        I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
          Yeah, they're dead on in the front.
          It's weird though, cause some S14s fit spot on in the rear with +15, and some are a little sunk. My friend has +12 in the rear with a tiny pull. Fits nicely
          [img]http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5108/5605089293_dfcb6e88d5_b.jpg[/g]
          you know what fuck it, I'm going to just keep my wheels and rock them for a couple years
          I have other shit I need to spend monies on and better wheels just aren't in the budget right now.

Originally posted by jared1988 View Post
          get a s13 or 15 mang
          stfu u
          Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• omfg paint is almost dry, looks like I'm going to be wrenching till 12 tonite

Comment

you know what fuck it, I'm going to just keep my wheels and rock them for a couple years
              I have other shit I need to spend monies on and better wheels just aren't in the budget right now.

stfu u

some dude has an s13 and wants to run e65s on it

he thinks it will be ok

Comment

Word, I'll hit you up if I find anything. And what pc'd? the RPF01's?
                yeah rpf01 18x9.5 +15 all around
                going to get them pc'd white

Comment

Whatever you need the most.
                  What color's your car again?

Drama you are like god
                  Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by jared1988 View Post

he thinks it will be ok
                    [img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i57/4agze_20/ss14004.jpg[/mg]
                    don't think I've seen them on s13 before, don't think it will look good
                    I think its a stretch for them to be on s14
                    on a 350z or g35 they look awesome though

Comment

Whatever you need the most.
                      What color's your car again?
                      Post your build threads here! Keep us updated on what you're doing in your garage.

Comment

absolute biggest on s13/14 should be 18s

Comment

I don't like 18's on an s13
                          I like 17/18s on s14
                          but I'll settle for 18s on an s14

Comment

he thinks it will be ok
                            [img ]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i57/4agze_20/ss14004.jpg[ /img]
                            Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                            this.

ooooh, I remember you posting it up on Zilvia when you got it. clean.

Drama you are like god

Comment

I like how Knoop is on 19's and he's sitting just as low as most S14s on 18s.

Drama you are like god

Comment

• is that lip low or oilpan low?

and he shall be known as robocop!

Comment

Working...
                                X