• lol does that say correct tyres to match rim width? kentox coppaz

Comment

• **waiting for ox to talk about the 2/3 suspension travel talk again**

Comment

• badluck troy!

what sorta car got u?

Comment

• Originally posted by private_numero View Post
              **waiting for ox to talk about the 2/3 suspension travel talk again**
              You know me too well...

That part of the defect is bullshit, dont even worry about it.
              Originally posted by anth
              Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• <3

Comment

• help me find a clean eg civic hatchback! lol
                  sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by hazkell View Post
                    lol does that say correct tyres to match rim width? kentox coppaz
                    picture was a bit cropped there, took it at work in between jobs. it says:

correct tyres (width) to match rims, sidewalls to be vertical in relation to rim edge)

Originally posted by Lukey View Post
                    badluck troy!

what sorta car got u?
                    that blue falcon hwp

Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                    You know me too well...

That part of the defect is bullshit, dont even worry about it.
                    indeed, while hes standing there trying to word me up on it all, i had to not open my mouth, and just let him speak.

he did try telling me the tyres would come off the bead if i got a puncture and id be on rim. **** to see his reaction if i was rolling on the simmons!!

he was a pretty good copper overall, only looked at those things, didnt bother trying to get me for anything else, didnt yell and scream, etc, etc. no fine, wanted me to spend it on the car

so, whats the general consensus on coilovers passing roady? not gonna happen? just means ill order some stock or low kings from work.

is there any sort of penalty for consecutive defects? im new to this :p

Comment

• oh right, i was following a divvy van all the way to work with my music blaring.

and i see him go flying into tgon at about 745am, where it goes from 80 to 70 just after bp, he woulda been doing at least 100.

Comment

• 2 times i have driven my car this week and both times cops pulled up behind me with their lights on only to then over take me ??? shat my self both times.

was comming home today doing 70 in a 60 zone and notice a cop up ahead with what appeared to be a radar, shat my self and when i drove past he was looking down on his phone....THANK FARKKKK

Comment

• Jesus you are lucky... Hahah.
                          I was spying on yours cars build on the aus-vip forum today

Comment

• Bright red hwy patrol car rolling past me while filling fuel today. Bricks were shat

Comment

• Originally posted by mohsen View Post
                              Bright red hwy patrol car rolling past me while filling fuel today. Bricks were shat
                              Fkn oath man. It's a lifestyle n shit

Comment

• Got defected too tonight, got done going through a booze bus, they swarmed before I could even get breathalised !

Comment

Working...
                                X