• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TRaNz View Post
    fitmUnt to a point where turning the wheel is not an option. LmFao

game over...
    sigpic

Comment

• Tranz that looks ridiculous.

Not gonna make 100mm now. Was going to come for a sticky beak and hang out but the stars didn't align.

Comment

• Originally posted by cln View Post
        along with multiple families wandering the streets in moco's and blundstones, kinda like meadow heights without the turks.

perfect for your lukey <3
        hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha this

that's okay tranz where he sits now probably won't make it to 100mm either
        '87 Benz 190E

BUILD THREAD

Comment

• But Tranze did you put your shoe in the gap?

Comment

• Originally posted by mohsen View Post
            where to stay in japan?
            Do you mean where is good to go while there(cities), or where to stay, as in which suburb(in say Tokyo)?

Comment

• Originally posted by Beware View Post
              Do you mean where is good to go while there(cities), or where to stay, as in which suburb(in say Tokyo)?
              yas, one week in shibuya, visiting the nismo factory and sucking some dick for parts,
              then osaka.

Comment

• Osaka was my personal favorite dude! Kyoto is worth checking out for temples, shrines and more mountain side shit! Seriously epic!

Comment

• in tokyo stayed in Shinjuku, visited shibuya, harajuku, and daikanyama mostly for shopping. We also went to Osaka and Kyoto, i enjoyed everywhere lol. The designated smoking areas on the streets had free wifi ffs so good.
                  - = [ M . I . A | c r e w ] = -
                  Originally posted by TRaNz
                  Its not bags, its a tank for the car that keeps the inside car cabin pressurized and uv rays down to a minimum so that colins skin doesnt react with the outside uv rays. The tank is conected to a powercore with a special generator separate to the cars system. As so im told, it uses a nuclear substance which has been supplied by Moh. The complex design was created for people with special skin conditions like colin. Id say its a good investment for colin.

Comment

• btw make sure u press male button on the toilet seats for flushing, i thought ours was broken but turns out i was pressing womens.. gg after every shit water kept spraying to far forward n httin my nuts i was cursin
                    - = [ M . I . A | c r e w ] = -
                    Its not bags, its a tank for the car that keeps the inside car cabin pressurized and uv rays down to a minimum so that colins skin doesnt react with the outside uv rays. The tank is conected to a powercore with a special generator separate to the cars system. As so im told, it uses a nuclear substance which has been supplied by Moh. The complex design was created for people with special skin conditions like colin. Id say its a good investment for colin.

Comment

• I stayed in shibuya in tokyo and in osaka stayed near namba station pretty central to everything.

as george said day trip to kyoto from osaka is easy and not sure if its your thing but you can go to hiroshima too from osaka for day trip.

tokyo well its fucken massive depends what you wanna do really lol. so keen to get back there especially with the $350 return deals with jetstar
                      Originally posted by Smeeeb
                      Iloveitslammedinmyarse if I remember correctly.

Comment

• Originally posted by cln View Post
                        Morwell
                        haha, next town closer to melb from me. thinking about buying in morwell as tgon is to exxy

Originally posted by Respect Till Death View Post
                        has a really pleasant mcdonalds
                        both tgon maccas are good!

Originally posted by cln View Post
                        along with multiple families wandering the streets in moco's and blundstones, kinda like meadow heights without the turks.

perfect for your lukey <3
                        lololol

Comment

• Originally posted by Lukey View Post
                          haha, next town closer to melb from me. thinking about buying in morwell as tgon is to exxy

lololol
                          Tgon has gone off heading east.
                          Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lukey View Post

lololol
                            picked up a car off a real estate agent in Moe last week. What a fucking whacko that cunt was

Tgon has 2 maccas? How fucking big is it?! I honestly thought it was a small ass hick town this whole time. Mad double standards I guess LOL I lived in Bacchus Marsh (even sounds yobbo) and now Wallan
                            '87 Benz 190E

BUILD THREAD

Comment

• Fuck yeah, this is totally unplanned.
                              Turns out foff and linc will be there as well.

Tokyo autosalon/10 sesh

Comment

• I need a holiday so fucking bad.
                                IG: @sebastienaudeon
                                1974 Porsche 911S

*pats Sebs head*
                                there there.
                                keep calm, go mash your face on a car window.

Comment

Working...
                                X