X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ditched after lunch. street BMX session!
    |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
    Drama you are like god
    Originally posted by SwearBear
    Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

Originally posted by punkhop83 View Post
      At the airport heading to Vegas
      you will have to tell me how it is. i'm supposed to go in June

Comment

whales must be killed in retaliation. We cant let them know were weak and afraid of them!
        Stl-Imports.com
        nightgarage.phpbbnow.com/
        sigpic

Comment

Any one here like beer? And I dont mean in the get fucked up sense, like in the enjoy the taste of a good beer, not that Bud Light shit.

Comment

whoa whoa whoa.... whats wrong with bud light? I live in stl and youll get killed for saying that around here.... I had my first glass of Sam Adams the other day. i dont know what all the hype is about. Personally my fav is Corona. Just a nice and simple flavor
            Stl-Imports.com
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by .:Heather:. View Post
              you will have to tell me how it is. i'm supposed to go in June
              Its how u make it to be honest. I lived there for 2 years. I'm only going for a friends bday and to eat all the food I've been missing. Lol

Comment

Well thought this would be a fitting place to do this.

400th post w00t!
                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Originally posted by WierdAznDude View Post
                  whales must be killed in retaliation. We cant let them know were weak and afraid of them!
                  I seriously LOL'd at this

Originally posted by Frag View Post
                  Any one here like beer? And I dont mean in the get fucked up sense, like in the enjoy the taste of a good beer, not that Bud Light shit.
                  I don't mind it. i usually keep Blue Moon in but right now i have a few Leinenkugel's Honey Weiss and their Sunset Wheat.

Originally posted by punkhop83 View Post
                  Its how u make it to be honest. I lived there for 2 years. I'm only going for a friends bday and to eat all the food I've been missing. Lol
                  yea i'm going to visit an old hs buddy of mine that moved out there like 4/5yrs ago

Comment

i dont drink beer :-) haha, i know im a noob lol i just **** it

Comment

I seriously LOL'd at this
                      im glad someone did. I though i was pretty funny. I lol at myself sometimes.
                      Stl-Imports.com
                      sigpic

Comment

whoa whoa whoa.... whats wrong with bud light? I live in stl and youll get killed for saying that around here.... I had my first glass of Sam Adams the other day. i dont know what all the hype is about. Personally my fav is Corona. Just a nice and simple flavor
                        Nothing wrong with Bud Light, well, Its just after tasting other beers, it just seems kinda bland. Corona is nice though.

im glad someone did. I though i was pretty funny. I lol at myself sometimes.
                        I though I was the only one, I think its wierd, but not in an insane kinda way

Originally posted by mr 2rbo View Post
                        i dont drink beer :-) haha, i know im a noob lol i just **** it
                        It's alright, I was never really into it, and im not that into it yet, as Im not of legal drinking age. 2 more years.

I don't mind it. i usually keep Blue Moon in but right now i have a few Leinenkugel's Honey Weiss and their Sunset Wheat.
                        I have heard the Sunset Wheat is good, I have to try it. The last really good bear I had was an Oktoberfest Beck's, and that was pretty good.

Comment

I am underage..

but I like me some Corona, being in HS means shitty beer all the time, (natty light, and bud light come to mind but you have get used to it, because its all we can afford...
                          Last edited by Kielan; 02-24-2010, 10:49 PM.
                          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

speaking of beer, i remember when i lived in old house. I was about 7 years old, and my best friend lived right next to me and his dad was always drinking beer. Then one day he was so drunk that he let me drink the beer.....shit was naassty but it kept attracting me back for more :O
                            then when i was like 10 my dad had beer in a cup in the fridge. I thought it was tea......and yea, i kinda drank it all.......

Drama you are like god
                            Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

LoL, the makings of a young alcoholic. Jokes.

Someone needs to quote my post from above...
                              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Originally posted by prodigee View Post
                                I am underage.. but I like me some Corona, being in HS means shitty beer all the time you get used to it.
                                lyke tis?

Drama you are like god

Comment

Working...
                                X