Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LCG View Post
    Oh believe in season 2...

Of course, what else could you do when you have another 2?
    Oh this is so true.

Ask me how i know. Ask me.
    IG @gt3_brz

My Mustang Build
    http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...=1#post1552949

My BRZ Build
    http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=86482

My F100 Build
    http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=97329

Comment

• excusme sir, how do you know?

Comment

haha ok ok.. here is some explaining...

This car has been on the paint shop since January 2016.
        Yes, that is right, if I know how to add that makes more than 2 years and it is a shame, a shame on the shop part for taking so long and shame on my part for letting them do so.

But this is what happens when you are friends with the shop owners, they kinda let you down in favor of new customers, plus when you paid upfront and don’t bring the weekly cash that new cars bring, you end up in the blacklist.

Lesson for you if you are still young, NEVER pay anything upfront that is not being handed to you at that moment, especially paint shops or any kind of job that requires human labor on a prolonged time basis.

Anyway this was taking so long and me, being on a psychological process, a process that has teached me so much about myself that I finally started putting pressure to get the car done.

You may or may not have read the rumour that I made a bet with the shop owner…

Painted car by the end of the week or I would get a kiss on the dick.
        By this point I knew he has kids and lives with a woman so I had the hope he was not gay and would actually just not paint the car and enjoy my dick. But since I made the bet in front of some “manly” common friends, I would hope at least that if he is, he would try to maintain his man fachada.

This bet was made on April 3, the end of the week was April 7.

I’m writing this on April 26…

“In the E38 justice system, sexually based bets are considered especially heinous. In Internet city, the dedicated persons who live these vicious felonies are members of an elite squad known as humans. This is their story”

TAN TAN

I made the bet, he did not really accepted it as such but we had witnesses. I also called a lot of common friends that were aware of the time the car has spent on the shop and told them.

Mind you that everyone wanted to witness the dick kissing because we all knew the car would not be painted.

April 7 arrived.

6 on clock, as I leave work in route to the shop, my mind fills with fear….

I was driving in a state of disconnection, you know, you are driving and suddenly you ask yourself how did I get here.

Well my mind was full of… I have never been kissed by a man, and now I am getting kissed by one in the dick, what if I like it? Do I turn gay instantly?. I mean he is not my type but what if when he is about to kiss I grab his head and pull it towards me getting my dick thru his eye into his brain killing him while laughing hysterically and background fills with fire?

Confronting my Demons and uncovering my true Self right here.

I arrive and he runs for the hills, he can’t run very far before I scorpion the hell out of him. ( If you don’t get this, go have a childhood ).

He lands on his knees right in front of me asking for mercy. I’m about to pull my pants down when I look back and an old lady is there, frozen by image, I sense the old lady is evil and send the dogs.

While I watch how the dogs eat her, shop owner starts asking for another opportunity for Tuesday 10.

Tuesday is not that far, so I accept. I mean, I really don’t want to be dick kissed by a man, not because I’m afraid of turning gay but because what would my wife think?. I have to respect her, so every opportunity for the dick kissing to not happen without showing mercy to shop owner is well appreciated.

Time happens.

Tuesday 10.

I know the car is not painted but I called him before and he was way too relaxed.

Something is up.

I arrive and he smiles, I don’t know if his gay desires to kiss my dick mean happiness for him or if he is going to kill me.

He invites me to his office, closes the door and kisses me softly, immediately a bright light floods the room and he turns into a super hot fairy…

Nahhhhh..

He invites me to his office and says… “ Good news and bad news”.

Bad news are obvious, car is not painted.

Good news, the RM rep visited him earlier to talk about the clear coat options for a better finish.
        He shows me a couple of samples and the difference is way well over enough to wait for the better clear coat.

I accept the change of clear coat product/price and the new timeline.

New timeline: 2 weeks more.

2 weeks more happen.

April 24. Today is my daughters birthday so I can’t go to the shop to get finally kissed.

Non the less I call him a bunch of times to put pressure on the kiss, I mean.. Not that I want to be kissed but that has been the only way to get the car on the progress table.

No answer on the status of the car, he just says that he wont tell me anything and that they are working on it.

Blah, at this point I just enjoy dinner and the family gathering.

By 8pm I get the annoying dings from whatsapp, you know, the kind you get when the usual people can’t put all their ideas on a single message, and instead write a word per message so you get DING….. DING…… DING……………...DING…… DING...DING DING.

This time was DING DING DING DING DING DING tho…

Disgusted, I pull out my phone to check who the fuck needs to be hit with a bat in the head and to my surprise, I received a bunch of photos of the car.

Hell be frozen, Raining in the Sahara, Found JImmy Hoffa.

The car is painted.

Yep that is him, welcome to the internet buddy.

These are obviously with a wet layer of clear coat, that makes stuff look shinier than it is, so take it with a grain of be happy for me madafaka and stop judging.

It was late so I just say congrats and hide my super fucking emotion.

April 25.

I ask for more photos now that it should be dry and I just get two. He will not send more till it is buffed or whatever the name is for the process is called.

I graciously accept because at least in pictures the car looks as shiny as I would wish now dry and I did not want to look at it with the usual flaws after a paint job.

Now it will be a shame to put the old trim on the car. Agh...
        Damn good colour choice.
        I'm curious too see when gets all back together and at the sun.

Comment

• makes us 2...

so far I just have seen the car at like 6pm once and it looked really black... It is being sanded right now so its dull

Comment

• No dick kissing, no reason for thread to continue.
            Instagram: @Eurow

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeyRa View Post
              No dick kissing, no reason for thread to continue.
              dicktracy.jpg

feel better now?

Comment

• This is what I call dedication to the game!

Comment

• YESSS so glad to see its finally been painted. Black was a good choice, soon it will be back in your hands you wont have to wait on others holding you back.

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]19014[/ATTACH]

feel better now?

That's a good dick.
                    Instagram: @Eurow

Comment

• Quick little update I just got...

Remember I said I had wheels?

I bought those wheels from a friend that buys wheels in USA import them and then resell them here..

I gave him the money back in November IIRC.. To this day I have not seen them because he has not imported them yet..

Well... I call him to ask the status on them and he comes clean..

he got scammed, seller never sent out the wheels.

The drama follows me... anyone know a good exorcist?

Comment

• Your friend got scammed, not you, so he owes you your money back :V
                        So now...plans?

FB: @DumbassCarCrew - IG: @fruttolo_dumbasscrew

Comment

• Fucking hell man... you have some shitty luck with long-distance purchases. It's a shame, those wheels look dope on an E38. Do you guys use paypal or something like that? Because if not, you should start.

'02 Audi S4 III+ GT's // '94 Audi S4 RS2'd // '95 Audi S6 donor // '87 Buick TR rusty

Comment

• So we had a meeting today to find a solution...

He told me the whole story and offered me a new set of wheels if I pay the finish on them..

Now I just have to find some design I like..

I am one of those humans that having a choice is way more difficult than getting what is already there..

Did I make sense?

Suggestions for wheels will be appreciated.. help this soul

Comment

• Have him buy a set of those wheels you originally paid for?

Comment

• None of these are "game-changers" or anything, so I guess it depends on your goals for the car, but I think they all look clean and classy, and they're plentiful enough to find without having to deal with shady sellers. Besides that, an E38 is a rare enough car (at least a rare enough build) that it doesn't require anything particularly "unique" to stand out and look good. Maybe that's just me. But there's no sort of "standard recipe" E38 builds like there are with more common platforms.

At the very least, these are good "interim" wheels while you search for your dream set.

Work VS-XX w/ step lips

Schnitzer Type-2

BBS LM (first set are reps, not sure about the Imola car)

'02 Audi S4 III+ GT's // '94 Audi S4 RS2'd // '95 Audi S6 donor // '87 Buick TR rusty

Comment

Working...
                                X