Just a Truck.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just a Truck.

Well this is the little truck that could. Got this when i started driving and had it since. Is my only vehicle that ive owned that was "Street Legal" lol. This is my "DAILY DRIVER" for my drive back in forth to school and work and anywhere else that life takes me. Payed for it all myself since i didnt have an support from the parents since they helped support my racing. This has been on an going process for 4 years now. It's had its up and down's but thats life. When i got the truck is barley ran and i got it cheap and basically had to replace everything to get it to running correctly. I don't have any pics of replacing the odds n ends when i got it sorryz. Now it runs like a champ. At first i was going to have this thing bagged and laidout once i had the money but i want a challenge and i am going to keep it static.

Untitled by way2fastx3, on Flickr
    When i first got it and barley made it home with it on the first day. Fully Stock.

Got some hammy down things from a friend for free so i could get rid of that stock look.

When i lowered it the first time.

Got a New Front Lip and Roll pan to lose the rear pumper.

Lift.

Had lots of rust to clean up under the bumper...

Everything put on and looking clean.

Some guy stoped in the middle of the road around a bend to avoid a turkey and i plowed him. Just so you people know.... Mini Vans will mess your day up.

Flat Bed by way2fastx3, on Flickr
    Good thing about owning a garage.. Free Tows

All fixed up after a few months. Car Insurance went up about an extra 200$

Got a deal on Projectors and worth every penny. Awesome at night.

New Sport Mirrors.

Clean with new Headlight and took the pin striping off.

Bedliner over the dented and scraped up bed. This use to be a Work truck when i first bought it.

Much Better.

New Adjustable-Coil for the Front and Blocks for the back. Going lower.

Coils In. 3 hours later. Nothing but Rust Build up and shit in the way.

Tire Rod Vs Wheel.

Professor Plum 005 by way2fastx3, on Flickr
    Where she sits now. Its getting cold here in PA and that means build times starts now!
    This winter will be rough but looking to complete it as a track truck but with a taste of stance.
    Last edited by way2fastx3; 01-18-2012, 06:40 PM.
    Instagram: "Cole_Lenhart" Out of Thread Builds Shoots and Progress
    Just a Truck Build: "Here"

im diggin it!

Comment

Hey Cole, it's Andrew's friend Josh (I drive the Corrado). It's good to see you joined and started a build thread here. Lookin' forward to the progress you make on this thing.
      ///M 2.0
      G60 POWAR... never forget

Comment

Thanks Josh. Gonna have some changed over the winter.. just hard with it being my daily and have nothing else to drive.

Comment

The coils are finally starting to take a set so i thought id have another go at messing with hem.

Bumpstops didn't have to go but.... will sooner or later so im getting ahead of myself.

After tweaking around with it. Now to let this stance take a set so i can go more.

Lowering again 010 by way2fastx3, on Flickr
          Getting close. On the level ground in the garage im tucking about a 1/4inch

This happens cause your not suppose to do this to trucks... hint hint.

Comment

Greatest truck on the forums.

Instagram: @Tehshewz

Comment

I like the work done to it and everything, and this will be totally unfair, but the mini truck guys who bag these things look sooo much lower. sorta gives you a tainted view of them overall.

Comment

Looks good man BUT she needs to come down a lot more. Good progress though
                IG: ashtonlafleur

Comment

Originally posted by C-Hutch View Post
                  I like the work done to it and everything, and this will be totally unfair, but the mini truck guys who bag these things look sooo much lower. sorta gives you a tainted view of them overall.
                  Thanks, Yeah all of my mini truck buddies are on bag setups but im not into it that much. Yeah it would be great but its alot of work and on top of everything this is my daily driver and the roads here in PA are insanely bad.

Comment

Originally posted by way2fastx3 View Post
                    Thanks, Yeah all of my mini truck buddies are on bag setups but im not into it that much. Yeah it would be great but its alot of work and on top of everything this is my daily driver and the roads here in PA are insanely bad.
                    First SW mistake right there, the roads are terrible wherever you go. Just like everything else in life; where there is a will, there is a way and cars are no different. You can always change the way you drive to deal with roads.

And on another note, I might be able to make it out to Sonic this Monday with you guys... I'll let you know for sure if I can.
                    ///M 2.0
                    G60 POWAR... never forget

Comment

nice woork man

Comment

Updated Pics.

Comment

loooks great man, tho you are on stance works now, you know two fingers are not gonna cut it, LOWER IT!
                          looks great tho. wish i had a truck.
                          -Instagram@jdjurhuus
                          Stretchsaurus and Pokemon.

Comment

You just have the coils and no drop spindles right?

I like em dropped.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave_The_BMXER View Post
                              You just have the coils and no drop spindles right?
                              No im on 2'' Belltech Drop Spindals along with the Adjustable Coils.

Comment

Working...
                              X