Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Might be the only bagged C43 AMG Benz ever ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the bag is running awfully close to my liking.. congrats on the upgrate!
    Last edited by XsuperbeeX; 09-05-2013, 11:12 PM.

Comment

Now polish the wheels and you are golden! Ha nice pick up man!

Instagram: @half_lung

Comment

glad it went to a good home david. i know you'll take care of her!!

Comment

Originally posted by Evil Panda View Post
          A little pull in the back and its perfect!
          This!
          -SW|UK-
          Education - Knowledge - Power
          insta: @stinkinrich

Comment

Nice build...I'd say polish the rims too
            Check out my Alfa restoration here:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8l...7WzTiNj8Xy6C4A

Comment

Dude... seriously, this car changed the way I look at this chassis. I've always liked your old one, but there were just a few things I couldn't put my finger on that I didn't like. That all has gone away now and those white wheels against the silver... UGH so good.
              IG: ashtonlafleur

Comment

Originally posted by CrackerTeg View Post
                Loved the old girl but this new one is tits. Following.
                Imma miss her we had a good run. Thanks man !

Originally posted by mtm_motors View Post
                I like it! Always impressed with your work.

PM'd
                I try to keep it clean and simple. The bracket work welding was not mine though. I wish i could weld decently like that. clean welds. i forgot to throw some paint on the arms while they were out though. oops I have to change front LCA bushings soon anyway.

Originally posted by lwrde46 View Post
                I love garage entrance - builds!
                Haha ! it was killer working on a slanted driveway but with a lil help me and a buddy got it all done in a couple days

Originally posted by SheaMoose View Post
                So bad ass.

You're crazy for working in this heat..
                Man I ruined two shirts and sweat all over my work. I ***** that part. The heat was killer I had people holding an umbrella for me lol I was going to go wrench on the old one so i can get it sold today but their forcasting 101f degrees for today (sat 9/6/2013)

Originally posted by Evil Panda View Post
                A little pull in the back and its perfect!
                im on the fence about it. I want to I do. But after what i did to the last cars fenders. I just cant

Originally posted by nellydragracer View Post
                I like dis.

Originally posted by motocaddy View Post
                awesome! glad to see you stuck with the platform, but upgraded
                its such an upgrade yet feels exactly the same when working on her and sitting in her.

Originally posted by DutchStance View Post
                Really like this, but the color of the wheels don't match the AMG.
                I somewhat agree Although i love white on silver. Its more of like a JDM look not suiting the benz much. I would love to have the LM1 restored to a diamond cut face and polished lip. thats how they come and it looks amazing ! these were just to beat up when i got them

Originally posted by same46 View Post
                love it, sick! idk why but I've always loved silver on white wheels
                me too ! not sure if its fitting for the AMG though. might change it up maybe even gold mesh wheels of some sort ??

Originally posted by Junya View Post
                you da best.

thanks for the bracket pictarz!
                No problem dude ! hope this helps you on your quest to bag the 210 wagon. It should be very easy my fabricator used what looks to be the universal brackets that you can order from the web almost anywhere including ebay. and then instead of using the 5.5 inch cup they come with he used a smaller diameter pipe like 4.5 inch and it fits up in the front and rear cup just fine. as you can see in the pics the rear cup actually has the spring pad modified to fit around the bracket cup to make it nice and tight.

Originally posted by rsingh3g View Post
                I love the way it is sitting right now! The fitment is so nice
                thanks dude ! i kinda want to tuck the rears though. its just how a merc is supposed to sit.

Originally posted by bostongrnM3 View Post
                major upgrade, nice job as always
                It upgraded and replaced a lot of thing that needed to be addressed. thanks man
                Originally posted by keeton View Post
                Looks good!
                thanks dude !

Originally posted by Bronzit View Post
                I was wondering what the story was as I watched this unfold on instagram. Too bad about your old w202.
                I love C43s though.
                yeah the C43 is nice powerful also. feels solid. And yeah i was super bummed out when the trans took a dump on me. But it was sorta a blessing in disguise that car wouldnt pass smog either. If it werent for it needing a transmission and cats I would be keeping it. Damn California smog laws.

Originally posted by XsuperbeeX View Post
                the bag is running awfully close to my liking.. congrats on the upgrate!
                mine to man mine to. But ive seen it on Doms wagon back in the day thats just how it is. luckily the bag isnt sat down inside of the spring cup. man your oddy is looking so fresh and see you gettin featured and all that on here ! doin big thangs over there in Indo ! huh ed ? But i been meaning to ask you whats up with some coffee flavors ? hook it up send me a care package

Originally posted by scweet14 View Post
                Now polish the wheels and you are golden! Ha nice pick up man!
                exactly what i was thinking

Originally posted by D&W View Post
                glad it went to a good home david. i know you'll take care of her!!
                you best believe it man ! I swapped out the license plate lights for LEDs last night, wow what a pain that was. Not the same as the old 202 had to take apart the trunk liner to access them Going to do a trans fluid change and oil change next along with fixing the exhaust hanger. Then poly lower control arm bushings. and going to do that left side valve gasket. its a bit leaky but i was on club202 and the 43 owners over there informed me a leaky m113 is absolutely normal.

Originally posted by stinkinrich View Post
                This!
                I do I really wanna roll the fenders but something tells me to just go smaller spacers on the 19x10 dont rape this ones fenders keeps going thru my head.

Originally posted by A4crn View Post
                Nice build...I'd say polish the rims too
                if i didnt mind sanding and polishing i would be all over it. but polishing sucks ive done my fair share of it. the results would be nice but im just not willing to put in that kinda work / drop the money for someone else to do it when i know i can do it myself.

Originally posted by aLaFleur View Post
                Dude... seriously, this car changed the way I look at this chassis. I've always liked your old one, but there were just a few things I couldn't put my finger on that I didn't like. That all has gone away now and those white wheels against the silver... UGH so good.

It has so much potential and is over looked so much. people hardly even recognize the W202 as a car that can be modified/ raced/ or go fast at all lol. and in all reality it is chassis that is rooted in DTM racing and is somewhat of a legend amongst the true euro enthusiast that have a liking and appreciation for all pedigree. And to be honest there were a lot more than just a few things that I MYSELF did not like about the old one. and so many little things needed to be fixed it all added up to way more than another car.
                C280 Build Thread
                C43 ///AMG Build Thread
                E320 Wagon Build Thread

Follow me on Instagram:@SD_210

Comment

I think the main improvement for me is the stance. It looks so good at that height in my opinion. Just a slight roll to get the fender down to the wheel in the rear and it would be perfect. It's got such an aggressive stance in comparison to the kind of dumpy tucked look of the other car. You're doing something good here.
                  IG: ashtonlafleur

Comment

I work at Mercedes Benz of Atlantic city. A friend of mine had a slammed white c43 like 6 years ago. We ran all h&r lowering springs and shaved the spring shims. We put it on 18in monoblock 2's. Loved that car. It had a perfect stance back before fitment was popular. Any way, we had found a white carbon fiber steering wheel for it. One of the coolest wheels I've ever seen. Worked with the factory airbag. Ive seen 2 or 3 others in the past for the c43 in black and silver. Would look awesome with your car. Happy hunting. Car looks awesome man.
                    My build thread
                    http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=46573

INSTAGRAM @ARTWORKBYLOCALLOU

Comment

It all depends on how you like it to sit. Personally, I like a little bit of tuck, not a lot.

Comment

Good lord that looks great. Absolutely love the white and silver combo.
                        1999 SL2 Saturn Build rip
                        1998 EK hatch Civic Build

Comment

thanks everyone. got some instagram shots for those who dont follow me.

C280 Build Thread
                          C43 ///AMG Build Thread
                          E320 Wagon Build Thread

Comment

I have to say, the AMG looks better than the old car. But, I may be biased to AMG cars.

1989 Chevy Camaro RS | 1981 Mercedes 500SE AMG

Originally posted by Skraight.
                            And don't let the **** from the guy above get to you, he said he is saving up to buy a del sol lol.

Comment

Originally posted by RubbderDucky View Post
                              I have to say, the AMG looks better than the old car. But, I may be biased to AMG cars.

At first I didnt like how rounded this particular AMG models bumpers were. I really preferred the lines from earlier W202s including the C36 AMG. but it sure has grown on me very quickly. something about that V8. The roundness isnt all that bad once aired out either. these bumpers do sit about an inch lower than normal factory non-amg W202's .
                              C280 Build Thread
                              C43 ///AMG Build Thread
                              E320 Wagon Build Thread

Comment

i cant stress enough the perfection of that fitment. i dont know what else you can do to this car. besides adding a kleemann supercharger OOHHHHHHH haha

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MteDRt8Qed8

Comment

Working...
                                X