This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by KyleAnderson View Post
    Having had my car on both, bagged is so much better. Performance is improved over stock, but not quite to the level of coilovers... very close though. Driving in the war zone of Detroit is what made me go back to stock, then eventually bags. My daily route includes 2-3" bumps. It was good to look at, but I couldn't enjoy driving the car on coils. With bags I can.

dumb baged dub mother fucker!
    IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob&co View Post
      why?
      Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob&co View Post
        Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
        why?
        Because Rob. You can't explain that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
          Because Rob. You can't explain that.
          True
          Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• because bags...... I **** that life all you can do is park your car w the wheels straight......

If they drive to work in crazy conditions then fucking get a stock beater to smash to work!
            IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• yeah let me take my e92 m3 springs out and replace then with some shit some faggot manufactures that's relabeled from china and fucking inflates and you are going to tell me its better handles then stock! GTFO!
              IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• It's 2013... I thought the whole bags/coils debate shit was over...

Comment

• Originally posted by Francois Dillinger View Post
                  It's 2013... I thought the whole bags/coils debate shit was over...
                  mike wanted to get a discussion going on the homepage
                  Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• I would love bags, but I love driving slammed better.

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                      mike wanted to get a discussion going on the homepage
                      I saw that. And the thread. Retarded imo.

Originally posted by coconutt View Post
                      I would love bags, but I love driving slammed better.
                      I drove just as low on my bags if not lower than on coils. This argument is dumb.

Comment

• I thought bags were shittier of a ride than coils when slammed?

Comment

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
                          I thought bags were shittier of a ride than coils when slammed?
                          All depends on how you have it setup. A lot of (if not all) setups now are fully threaded bodies, so people can still drive slammed with reasonable pressures in their bags to retain ride quality. I'm extremely impressed with how great that B7 avant drives that I featured at the drive height.
                          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                            All depends on how you have it setup. A lot of (if not all) setups now are fully threaded bodies, so people can still drive slammed with reasonable pressures in their bags to retain ride quality. I'm extremely impressed with how great that B7 avant drives that I featured at the drive height.
                            Well that's pretty sweet.

I remember talking to one of my brother's friends who said that he could probably piece me together a bag setup for my car for ~$6-700 but I never thought too much about it.

Comment

I voiced my opinion in the thread but I kind of have to agree with you. It's a debate that could go on for ever and ever, there is no point arguing.

Comment

One would think that one would not be concerned with what others do.

I think it's human nature though.
                                IG: @kyle_eagleton

Comment

Working...
                                X