• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what centerlines are these? just got 2 for free and trying to find 2 more

Comment

• Originally posted by Gvfc2 View Post

what centerlines are these? just got 2 for free and trying to find 2 more

These appear to be Centerline Apache wheels.

Comment

• hey, any info about those 18 intch style 71?? seller claims they are 3pc and made in germaani. 121281340.jpg

Comment

• Seller is talking shit, these are rtr rs...

Comment

• Hello! Can anyone recognize these rims. The only information I have found out that the wheels are like PG 1 oz hamann but there is no hamann text on the rim centre. Rear Rims reads as if they were 9.5 "x18. But barrel and lip makes the rim 10x19. Fronts are 8.5x19. So i think that these are some stepup lip/barrel combination. I also found out that Lamborghini would have used these rims in their Diablo sv model. IMG_20190412_234928.jpgScreenshot_20190412-234222.jpgScreenshot_20190412-234230.jpgScreenshot_20190412-234241.jpgScreenshot_20190412-234236.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by aatupertti View Post
              Hello! Can anyone recognize these rims. The only information I have found out that the wheels are like PG 1 oz hamann but there is no hamann text on the rim centre. Rear Rims reads as if they were 9.5 "x18. But barrel and lip makes the rim 10x19. Fronts are 8.5x19. So i think that these are some stepup lip/barrel combination. I also found out that Lamborghini would have used these rims in their Diablo sv model.
              Those are OZ Pegasus. Someone has stepped them up from 18 to 19.

Comment

• Came with the car from Japan. Assuming made in Japan. It's a twin 5 Spoke design. Has the letter G or C on the hub cap.
                It's 17" came in an RX7 FD3S (5x114.3)

ggg.jpg
                gggg.jpg

Comment

• Don't know if you recognize these wheels definitely old school! If so what are there nick names and whey would the new generation be clueless about them scarlet.jpgphone dial.jpg
                  Last edited by rich65vwbus; 06-30-2019, 06:40 AM.

Comment

• need help identifying this wheel:

Seller is saying its a melber wheel, 15" et~30 4x100. Is it worth 700$?

Comment

• Melber never made multi piece wheels, it has a Rial center cap, the waffle plate is held down by a bolt.
                      A 15" wheel with step up slant lips...

Seems like some generic replica wheel.
                      Aka not worth 700...

700$ gets you a decent set of BBS RMs...

Comment

• Can anyone help me out with these wheels 00b0b_3beyRZvW7DL_1200x900.jpg

Comment

• If they are oem Mercedes, I can't find out which model

Comment

• Originally posted by OrangeBlue View Post
                            Melber never made multi piece wheels, it has a Rial center cap, the waffle plate is held down by a bolt.
                            A 15" wheel with step up slant lips...

Seems like some generic replica wheel.
                            Aka not worth 700...

700$ gets you a decent set of BBS RMs...
                            I agreed with everything, looks like those posh fake slant RS (like this one, but not this one: https://www.aspiremotoring.com/produ...SABEgLqUPD_BwE)

Don't buy it please

Comment

• Saw these on CL listed as BMW wheels $250 - I think they are ETA twists made to fit Porsche? I can't tell what the cap says. Anyone have and idea?
                              00S0S_kHO8GOyVcIX_1200x900.jpg

Comment

• Please, help me identify these 5x100 7.5x17 inch 6-spoke wheels, ET might be 30 and 25. According to dimensions I'm guessing they're euro brand. Thanks!

EDIT: found out that they're "ATF (Auto Technik Flick)" and model "MS Design Topline" - the company actually ceased about 2003 I think.
                                Výstřižek.JPG
                                Last edited by der_radim; 09-17-2019, 05:46 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X