Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official Low-Budget Non-Baller Stance Thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Love this thread..so much win here. Post more of the RS ASAP!!

Comment

• haha thanks heres more

I had to get new tires since the others were bald. small tires are coming back soon.
      sigpic

Comment

• Wow this thread tells me I really need to step up my game. Heres my long term budget/parts car supported frankenstein car lol slowly but surely getting the stance closer to where I want it. It kills me that I paid more for the front tires that I did for the set of wheels.. ($75)

Last edited by soab; 02-09-2014, 01:24 PM.
        Originally posted by JC.
        'Stance' doesn't have to be scraping your car along the floor, that is simply the scene that has caught on. As long as your car looks amazing (in your eyes) while your rolling down the street, that is your own personal perfect stance.

Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the ark. Professionals built the Titanic.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by soab View Post
            Wow this thread tells me I really need to step up my game. Heres my long term budget/parts car supported frankenstein car lol slowly but surely getting the stance closer to where I want it. It kills me that I paid more for the front tires that I did for the set of wheels.. ($75)

Deets/more pics of the wheels? Trying to find a set for my '90 SPG.
            -1997 Saab 9000cse Anniversary Edition - Bagged & Tuned
            -1990 Saab 900 SPG - Holset & Track built
            -1973 Mercedes-Benz 280 - Summer cruiser / mild resto project
            -1972 MGB Roadster-Sold!

Comment

• Theyre Enki 92's I got from a guy with a foxbody 16x7. I believe they are +17, Ill have to double check that. last I talked to him he had a set of American racing meshies 15x7 that he said he would let go for the same price, I can see if I can get in touch with him if you want!
              Originally posted by JC.
              'Stance' doesn't have to be scraping your car along the floor, that is simply the scene that has caught on. As long as your car looks amazing (in your eyes) while your rolling down the street, that is your own personal perfect stance.

Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the ark. Professionals built the Titanic.

Comment

Theyre Enki 92's I got from a guy with a foxbody 16x7. I believe they are +17, Ill have to double check that. last I talked to him he had a set of American racing meshies 15x7 that he said he would let go for the same price, I can see if I can get in touch with him if you want!
                Absolutely! That's exactly what I'm looking for! If you can get me his info that'd be awesome.
                -1997 Saab 9000cse Anniversary Edition - Bagged & Tuned
                -1990 Saab 900 SPG - Holset & Track built
                -1973 Mercedes-Benz 280 - Summer cruiser / mild resto project
                -1972 MGB Roadster-Sold!

Comment

• Comment

• Have about 1300$ into this setup.
                    IG/TWITTER @alloydhiggins

sigpic

Comment

• approx total dumped in = $3k (cost of car included)

Comment

• Originally posted by Youngthugga View Post
                        Have about 1300$ into this setup.
                        How in the HELL did you do that for 1300???
                        Originally posted by JC.

Comment

How in the HELL did you do that for 1300???
                          Fake wheels and good deals. But in actuality I have 3k in the ENTIRE setup, I meant wheels/tires/suspension.
                          Last edited by Youngthugga; 02-12-2014, 01:22 AM.
                          IG/TWITTER @alloydhiggins

sigpic

Comment

• where are you guys getting all the awesome/cheap/knockoff/rep rims for like 200 bucks?! The only decent thing i've ever seen around here is a beat old pair of enkei five spokes for like 300...
                            sigpic
                            I like big butts and I cannot Lie.

Comment

• This is my SUPER budget 87 Civic Wagovan. So far all suspension mods have been free. I'm looking to get a set of 13x8s and get a lower. This is my first go round at setting up a real tight stance on a car. I have a lot of reading and learning to do! I'm stoked to see the budget thread here though!

Comment

• Originally posted by taynorweber53@hotmail.com View Post

Today.

what mirrors are those?
                                what tonneau cover is that?
                                Last edited by ryan1; 02-01-2016, 10:11 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X