Project Hardshell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Project Hardshell

Whats up guys, Figured there was no better time then the present to start my build thread.
    My names Noah and a drive a 1995 Nissan Hardbody!
    So before the truck was mine, Both of my brothers have owned this truck. Its been in the family for about 6 years or so. Neither of them did much to the car besides pathfinder seats. So ive had dreams of working on this truck forever haha. Then my brother who owned it second did this one day.

Then not to long after I bought it because my cb7 died on me. Within the first week of owning it I took the bumper off, because it was straight and bothered me. I also cranked the torsion bars down and threw 3 in blocks in the rear.

Next on the list was a roll pan and a crab haha.

Then it was time for some new tires, because ive slid the old ones to many times
    When it was my second brothers truck, he bought some ar23s for it so I threw them on.

I made a slightly better intake over the stock one and also made a new front lip.

SORRY IN ADVANCE THAT I HAVE A TON OF INSTAGRAM FILTERS lol
    Made a speaker box to go behind the seats.

Was really getting sick of the 17 shades of black the truck has acquired. So I painted the front, or should i say rolled

It actually came out fairly good, so I was happy. Also threw my fender flares on the rear to cover up that mexiflush look haha.
    I threw my bumper on with a new lip that I got at my local parts yard, and made it fit.

Then I made some sideskirts off a saab fit haha, along with my front flares.

Took the bumper off to paint it and tinted my headlights.

Back together and washed for USF meet, and a rolling shot there.

And at the meet.

Close up of the roll pan if you were wondering what is on it haha

Then I purchased this beauty.

Then not to long later timing jumped, so it was time to start a long rebuild with upgrades, and MOAR LOW!

Starting shaving my valve cover for a sleeker look and tore the engine apart.

So since the new rear end is wider I needed to make wider fenders. But ive never seen a 4x4 bed in good condition so I made over fender!

Cut out the old inner fender so I can go lower also.

Pathfinder front fenders, just cut down.
    Since the truck isnt currently running, I took the leaf springs off and set the truck down on the frame to see how it will sit. And the result is mathematical!

I still have a inch or 2 that I can go down before rubbing the new fenders.
    Thats all I have for right now. Let me know what you think.
    Last edited by TheCrabMaster; 01-23-2015, 11:38 PM. Reason: Change the title
    When in doubt, cut it out...
    http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=39445 <<<<<<< Check out my BUILD!!!!

nice progress looks great what is that last lip off of?
    So there i was......

Comment

Love it man! More updates!!!

Comment

Looks good so far man. Looks like we have the same taste in wheels

Instagram - @choadyhighroller
        Originally posted by nickskater09
        I think Jody, along with Ashton, like to push the line between "street legal" and "realistically driveable".

Comment

Originally posted by tunnelvision View Post
          nice progress looks great what is that last lip off of?
          Thanks man, I think its off of a tacoma, not 100% on that thou because i found in on a EF civic at the junkyard haha

Originally posted by USDMalltheway View Post
          Love it man! More updates!!!
          Thanks, more to come keep your eyes peeled

Originally posted by milano_red View Post
          Looks good so far man. Looks like we have the same taste in wheels
          Inorite haha, you got the the crazy 10" ones thou, your a brave soul haha
          http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=39445 <<<<<<< Check out my BUILD!!!!

Comment

man, I can dig this...
            Lucas
            Daily: 2004 Pontiac GTO. . . . . . . . . Daily Econobox: 2009 Mini Clubman Cooper
            Originally posted by LCG
            High 21! It's like a high 5 but includes both hands, both feet and a boner.

Comment

This is legit, paint that bed to match though

Comment

Hardbody's look so good lowered

Comment

Originally posted by loekaaz View Post
                  man, I can dig this...
                  Thanks
                  Originally posted by Stupid Kid View Post
                  This is legit, paint that bed to match though
                  Yeah I'm painting the bed after I do all the suspension for the 4 link rear end.
                  Originally posted by Arteeste View Post
                  Hardbody's look so good lowered
                  Yeah I know needs more low haha

Comment

Nice! I love when hardbodies are done up well.

𝔣𝔬𝔩𝔩𝔬𝔴 𝔪𝔢
                    @𝔳𝔦𝔳𝔢_𝔪𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔯_𝔩𝔢𝔱𝔦

Comment

Originally posted by rice4life View Post

Nice! I love when hardbodies are done up well.
                      Thanks I do what I can

Comment

Originally posted by TheCrabMaster View Post
                        Inorite haha, you got the the crazy 10" ones thou, your a brave soul haha
                        Yea their gonna require alot of work. But ill get it done eventually

Instagram - @choadyhighroller
                        Originally posted by nickskater09
                        I think Jody, along with Ashton, like to push the line between "street legal" and "realistically driveable".

Comment

Originally posted by milano_red View Post
                          Yea their gonna require alot of work. But ill get it done eventually
                          Yeah I was gonna get the 10" for the rear so I could have super stagger swagger! But the new rear end is wider then my stock one, so im gonna hold off till so i can measure everything out. Are you gonna run flares?

Comment

Don't like the roll pan or "ill" emblem, but small details on an awesome truck. Looking forward to more!

E30 V8 Build thread

Go here be happy!

Instagram: stuartrussell

Store: alwaysindividual.bigcartel.com

Comment

Originally posted by FunfGang View Post
                              Don't like the roll pan or "ill" emblem, but small details on an awesome truck. Looking forward to more!
                              Haha thanks, now do you **** the shape of the roll pan or the designs on it? Its gonna get painted when i paint the bed. Im trying to figure out if i could modify a 240sx bumper or something so i can get rid of the weird shape of it!

Comment

Working...
                              X