X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hope I never have to pass a kidney stone, but know I will with how I eat :/. Is it as bad as everyone says?

Kielan, you should have that dude send you photos of the rear of the wheels, if they are real it will have a stamp like this. Price is really solid if they are real.

Also, impressed at your devotion to keeping stereotypes alive, big, skinny, chrome wheels on an e46 :P

Comment

• Originally posted by Moose View Post
      Hope I never have to pass a kidney stone, but know I will with how I eat :/. Is it as bad as everyone says?

Kielan, you should have that dude send you photos of the rear of the wheels, if they are real it will have a stamp like this. Price is really solid if they are real.

Also, impressed at your devotion to keeping stereotypes alive, big, skinny, chrome wheels on an e46 :P

Also I eat pretty damn shitty :\ I gotta stop. My doctor told me I've been lucky it hasn't caught up with my cause I'm young and active and stuff. He was like got a year or so left to keep stuffing my face and not give a fuck
      I dislike Byron.

Comment

• The worst part is the pain you feel in you lower left back as it's passing, ridiculously horrible. And then the next couple days consist of "matter" coming out you dickhole. It's fucking awesome.
        BMW E38
        That White Evo
        -SOLD
        instagram @kbuss
        flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by kbuss View Post
          The worst part is the pain you feel in you lower left back as it's passing, ridiculously horrible. And then the next couple days consist of "matter" coming out you dickhole. It's fucking awesome.
          And that's enough of the internet for me tonight. Urgh sounds brutal

1997 BMW 328is Alpine White // Dove Grey
          ZF Swapped | 3.23 LSD | FK Coilovers | 17x8.5 Borbet Type C | 75mm Wheel Studs | 12mm Vorshlag Spacers | 5000k HIDs | Euro Taillights | Suede Headliner/Pillars

Comment

• Originally posted by Moose View Post
            [IMG]http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y55/silverbeam/For%20Sale/IMG_4763.jpg[IMG]
            That picture reminds me of something.

See all that rust/corrosion on the wheel where it bolts to the hub? Believe it or not that stuff can create balance issues when balancing tires. I've seen it at work. On every set of aluminum wheels we take off a car at work, we take the time to hit them quick with a scotch brite pad on a die grinder to take that stuff off.

Since we are all car people, I just though it I would share that little bit of info.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• I **** kids.

Comment

• Originally posted by EThirtySicks View Post
                Haha me neither, but I like how they stretch. I have 205 40s on an 8.5, so very mild stretch. Affordable price. Works for me.

Are the ACS 18x8.5?
                Yeah 18x8.5
                Originally posted by got splits? View Post
                Kelly you gonna need some 25mm's for the rears and at least 15mm's for the fronts.
                Khalil don't tell me what I need, I know quite well what I need. And those specs you just gave me are fucking bitch status. I'll be going lower offset than that.
                Originally posted by kbuss View Post
                Bad luck I guess. Pretty painful.
                Or you could just eat right, and hydrate yourself, and never have to deal with it.
                Originally posted by Moose View Post
                GFY Jeremy, they won't be chrome once I put them on the car. And 18s aren't big for an E46. IMO they fill the wheel wells best.
                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                  Yeah 18x8.5

Khalil don't tell me what I need, I know quite well what I need. And those specs you just gave me are fucking bitch status. I'll be going lower offset than that.

Or you could just eat right, and hydrate yourself, and never have to deal with it.

GFY Jeremy, they won't be chrome once I put them on the car. And 18s aren't big for an E46. IMO they fill the wheel wells best.
                  Motherfucker how many times did you say 18s were to big on my car?
                  Also I know those aren't the most aggressive, don't now what the eff you wanna do with those race lands. You give a fuck about your car, I never cared for mine or my fenders lulz.
                  I dislike Byron.

Comment

• Originally posted by got splits? View Post
                    Motherfucker how many times did you say 18s were to big on my car?
                    Also I know those aren't the most aggressive, don't now what the eff you wanna do with those race lands. You give a fuck about your car, I never cared for mine or my fenders lulz.
                    I'm just going to get the fitment right, my goal isn't to be the lowest out there.
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

I eat pretty well actually. I could drink more water though, I drink too much milk.
                      BMW E38
                      That White Evo
                      -SOLD
                      instagram @kbuss
                      flickr

Comment

I'm just going to get the fitment right, my goal isn't to be the lowest out there.
                        Gotcha mang.
                        I dislike Byron.

Comment

• Mike already sold his wheels haha thats badass.
                          I dislike Byron.

Comment

• Also I said 18s were too big for your car cause all you were concerned with was getting low, you could have nailed some fitment on 17s, rather than on the 18s.
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Also I said 18s were too big for your car cause all you were concerned with was getting low, you could have nailed some fitment on 17s, rather than on the 18s.
                              Woulda required me to sell the wheels and save up cause I wanted to do it right. At that point I disliked the car

But faaaaack do I miss it.
                              I dislike Byron.

Comment

• For once the dorms as dead silent......... Sooo nice to study in my room in peace for once ahhhhhh

Comment

Working...
                                X