X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last night i took what should have been 5 minute drive to pick up food and it took 20 minutes. People were so fucking confused driving last night it was ridiculous. Stopping in the middle of the fucking road. turning into curbs instead of entrances. IDK WTF was going on but it was a fucking shit show.
    cars and stuff

Comment

• Silly grays. LOL.

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
      Originally posted by Oxer
      You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
      Originally posted by Average_Jerk
      Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• Tempting...
        Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by skrapez View Post
          Last night i took what should have been 5 minute drive to pick up food and it took 20 minutes. People were so fucking confused driving last night it was ridiculous. Stopping in the middle of the fucking road. turning into curbs instead of entrances. IDK WTF was going on but it was a fucking shit show.
          that kinda shit is so weird. where EVERYONE is suddenly retarded
          Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by jasonklee View Post
            Silly grays. LOL.
            you shoujld go read the ban message i left on grays22

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
              that kinda shit is so weird. where EVERYONE is suddenly retarded
              I thought I was in the movie "THE HAPPENING". It was fucking scary.
              cars and stuff

Comment

I thought I was in the movie "THE HAPPENING". It was fucking scary.
                haHA!

Comment

• Last night I had to grip the steering wheel when I hit a big bump in the road. I normally avoid the bump by driving in the middle of the road, but there happened to be someone pulled over where that bump was so I couldn't do anything. I wondered what they thought when my subframe bit the bump and took out what sounded like debris bouncing on my chassis...

Comment

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
                    Last night I had to grip the steering wheel when I hit a big bump in the road. I normally avoid the bump by driving in the middle of the road, but there happened to be someone pulled over where that bump was so I couldn't do anything. I wondered what they thought when my subframe bit the bump and took out what sounded like debris bouncing on my chassis...
                    LOL
                    I know that feel.
                    Originally posted by mrfobbyaccent
                    i'm sorreh AWWPEHH
                    | 95 e36 M3-sold POS | 98 e36 M3-track rat RIP ;( | 90 NA Eunos-lookatme car |

Comment

• last night.... my engine bay caught on fire.
                      cars and stuff

Comment

last night.... my engine bay caught on fire.
                        hahahaha you drive an R8? they tend to burst into flames.

A couple years ago at waterfest another vendor showed up in an R8 and me and one of the other guys from NAMotorsports started yelling from our booth "glad you made it safely! those things are kindling on wheels. they tend to go up in flames randomly!"

Comment

hahahaha you drive an R8? they tend to burst into flames.

A couple years ago at waterfest another vendor showed up in an R8 and me and one of the other guys from NAMotorsports started yelling from our booth "glad you made it safely! those things are kindling on wheels. they tend to go up in flames randomly!"
                          lol well mike was welding the upper bag mount and the coating/paint on the other side (in the bay) was not very happy about it.

cars and stuff

Comment

you shoujld go read the ban message i left on grays22
                            you should check the net for your address and full info thats posted lol

gl luck with this shitty ass slow site with the same little clowns

Comment

• hes moved 4 times in the past year so chances are you have the wrong info.
                              cars and stuff

Comment

• Originally posted by grays23 View Post
                                you should check the net for your address and full info thats posted lol

gl luck with this shitty ass slow site with the same little clowns

www.fluidmotorunion.com
                                www.stanceworks.com

Originally posted by Oxer
                                I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

Comment

Working...
                                X