Clear All

• Comment

• Is this kind of like a GDT?

Comment

• Originally posted by mrg7243 View Post
        Gonna be tuning a Mazdaspeed3 tonight. Cant wait to improve over cobb
        do mine plz
        Originally posted by M.Burroughs
        I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• Originally posted by jared1988 View Post
          do mine plz
          what year? I just got the access tuner, gonna do a 91, eco, and e85 all custom tailored to his

Comment

• 2009. cobb short ram, and greddy rs BOV set to VTA
            I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• Originally posted by Samuel L. Jackson View Post
              Is this kind of like a GDT?

Comment

09. cobb short ram, and greddy rs BOV set to VTA

Okay may need your cobb ap serial number, depending if the software is different. Let me do some digging.

How is vta treating you?

Comment

Okay may need your cobb ap serial number, depending if the software is different. Let me do some digging.

How is vta treating you?
                  no AP yet. car is in storage, and it will be for another 2 years

the car isnt 100% happy, backfired sometimes, even more black exhaust on WOT. the bumper is stained from it. i raced a guy on the highway and he thought it was a diesel
                  Last edited by jared1988; 04-09-2012, 12:13 AM.

Comment

• o_o that is not happy at all, though by the time you get it out of storage the ecu will be openly cracked and tactrix and ecuflash can be used.

That is cray I know they run pig rich stock and I am sure VTA is not helping at all haha

Comment

• i dont even know. i **** the car, then i see how every other person loves it so i start to like it again. then i see Shavi's red ms3 and i **** it again haha

Comment

i dont even know. i **** the car, then i see how every other person loves it so i start to like it again. then i see Shavi's red ms3 and i **** it again haha

Comment

• i wanted an eg6 and a g35. now i super duper want a toyota 86. but i would definately settle with a c110 hakosuka

Comment

Not a very accepting bunch.
                            Last edited by Samuel L. Jackson; 04-09-2012, 01:07 PM.

Comment

• sup cunts

Comment

• Sup RT

I am really broke with far too many ideas.

Comment

Working...
                                X