X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wtf, I commented on Sean's FB status last night, this morning I wake up, this girl I have never met, friend requests me. She knows Sean, I don't even know Sean. And she's not hot, who the hell does she think she's fooling, I'm not accepting that shit.
    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
      Wtf, I commented on Sean's FB status last night, this morning I wake up, this girl I have never met, friend requests me. She knows Sean, I don't even know Sean. And she's not hot, who the hell does she think she's fooling, I'm not accepting that shit.
      I accept them just because they're hot, but in this case, she's not hot.
      Originally posted by Jesus Christ
      if "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness" doesnt include being able to buy a huge veiny motherfucker then the declaration of independence isnt worth the hemp it was written on.
      Originally posted by Jedidiah
      he speaks the truth.. he doesn't even have the -- -- eyes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
        Wtf, I commented on Sean's FB status last night, this morning I wake up, this girl I have never met, friend requests me. She knows Sean, I don't even know Sean. And she's not hot, who the hell does she think she's fooling, I'm not accepting that shit.
        all this, and not even a link to the profile. weak
        Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• 2 drunk, hot slurries came in and one insisted she loved me.
          Originally posted by anth
          Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• She even patted her ass at me as she was walking up the stairs.

If she was for real, I would punish the bejesus out of her.

Comment

• hahaha good old drunk broads

Comment

• No not good... Not good at all!

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                  all this, and not even a link to the profile. weak
                  Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• hipster chick

Comment

hipster chick
                      I love hipster chicks, but that girl is not very cute.
                      if "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness" doesnt include being able to buy a huge veiny motherfucker then the declaration of independence isnt worth the hemp it was written on.

Comment

• Originally posted by extol1337 View Post
                        i dont discriminate against any social or scene preference. a hot chick is a hot chick

Comment

This, is my reasoning.
                          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Holy shit. Tek and I just had a flashback of CS. Oh, good times when I had no life outside of CS. On IRC looking for scrims, CAL League (CAL-P holla), on Vent yelling at people and practicing for hours on end. If I kept playing, I could have made some serious cash at tourneys, but I quit couldn't invest the time anymore.

Comment

Holy shit. Tek and I just had a flashback of CS. Oh, good times when I had no life outside of CS. On IRC looking for scrims, CAL League (CAL-P holla), on Vent yelling at people and practicing for hours on end. If I kept playing, I could have made some serious cash at tourneys, but I quit couldn't invest the time anymore.
                              counterstrike?

Comment

counterstrike?
                                Yup. Started playing at version 1.0, stopped for a bit, then 1.3, then 1.5, 1.6, then pretty much stopped for good. That was a good 6+ years out of my life.

Comment

Working...
                                X