Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Slowest build thread ever with crappy iphone photography W201 190E OZ Breyton 20V?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Love the boot install!

Comment

Originally posted by NeilP View Post
      Love the boot install!
      Thanks! I got the front wheels and tires mounted tonight. Rears go on tomorrow night.

Comment

Love the boot install!

Comment

Ha, I laughed hard at the description of the OG performance.
          My neighbor has one, quite a tidy one I replaced the bonnet and grill on recently. I used it to run around picking up parts for my e34 540i a few weekends ago. I was surprised at just how gutless it was, incredible to think a manufacturer would approve something that slow, it's almost dangerously slow..

Nice work anyway. I'm loving those wheels.

Comment

It's so true. I'm sure people behind me get pissed when I get on the freeway. I'm sure they have no idea I'm giving it the beans when it takes a minute and a half to get up to 60. Sure looks nice though

Comment

Got the rears mounted at lunch. Definitely need some fender work but at least they're on.

Comment

That looks awesome!

Comment

Love where this is going
                  1995 Mercedes-Benz W124 E320

Comment

I like where this is going.
                    Nice one with the rear spring adjusters, and Smart thinking with the pipe to centre it in the control arm.
                    Love the Breytons, what are the wheel widths?
                    In for more!
                    [COLOR=#ff0000]Lifetime Project[/COLOR]--- 1999 Mercedes C230 Kompressor, but converted to Turbo. Attempting to finish it up.
                    [COLOR=#ff0000]The Daily[/COLOR]---2011 C350 4matic[COLOR=#ff0000][/COLOR][COLOR=#ff0000][/COLOR][COLOR=#ff0000][/COLOR]​

Comment

Dig it!
                      Follow on IG
                      amgwheelwhore

Buy my wheels
                      Vintage AME Wheels
                      RUF Speedline Wheels

Buy my cars
                      W115 & W123

Comment

Thanks guys! The wheel specs are 17x9" et 18ish and 17x9.5" et 11ish after adapters. Tires are 205/40 and 215/40 ohtsu fp7000
                        Last edited by mk1jettacoupe; 03-09-2015, 04:03 PM.

Comment

Looks really good! I want one

Comment

Favourite W201 color combination and looks really good on the Breytons.

Building a W124 Benz

Comment

Thanks. I Took the car up to the Leavenworth drive and it did great. I definitely need to work on getting it about an inch or two lower. Also picked up an E28 for my cousin while we were there. Didn't get any pics in Leavenworth though because I forgot my phone charger

Custom made power stickers good for 20hp on the dyno.

Brandon looks very excited about washing his new car.

Comment

Saw your car up at Leavenworth. Love the wheels. I found a set myself on CL this morning debating on seeing about tossing them on my allroad and having them resprayed gold n mint.

Comment

Working...
                                X