Clear All

• Comment

• ^^^

#LOSING

Comment

• get rid of that front plate!

you bringing it up to MK this weekend?

Comment

• both 36s are killer! Will i need to see yours in real life, looks ridiculous
          And Triggas cabby makes me wish i had kept my grids long enough to see how they would have turned out on mine, they look so good on his
          L I K E H E L L D E S I G N

Comment

• Yum Yum!!

Comment

• Rotas though Josh, you car wouldn't get anywhere near as much attention if it was sat on Rotas.

Comment

• dont get me wrong i prefere my Gottis, thats why i sent the grids back when my mate Ed offered me the Gottis but you cant deny they are a great looking wheel.
                Just look at the cabby, looks so good
                L I K E H E L L D E S I G N

Comment

• May as well add to the e36 page, Both of the above look sick

Mine on the new 225 & 245 wide tyres

Comment

• I'm sure I heard sites like Fatlace won't go near a car on Rotas, which is why I wouldn't fit them anymore.

They are just high end replicas at the end of the day.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jorge View Post
                      They are just high end replicas at the end of the day.
                      This.

That's exactly what rota's are, replicas. All their wheels are based around a classic design my another big name brand. Don't get me wrong I'm no snob and understand that not everyone can afford to spunk silly money on te37's etc but I can see why the manufacturers of the original wheels complain!

Personally if I'm going to the effort of doing a shed load of work to my car to get it spot on I'd buy genuine wheels, but each to their own.

Comment

• these 36's are killing it!

Comment

• I don't mind them so much when they add their own twist, like the grids that have the dish (godders on here, black MX5), and I have to agree in some forms the grids look better than TE37s as the concave is greater, but they are just an established replica brand still.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jorge View Post
                            I don't mind them so much when they add their own twist, like the grids that have the dish (godders on here, black MX5), and I have to agree in some forms the grids look better than TE37s as the concave is greater, but they are just an established replica brand still.
                            The te37v is a dished te37 though so that makes it still a copy lol. It's kinda cool that they make copies of wheels like the hayashi streets which most meere mortals would never have a hope of finding in decent sizes but again it's personal preference.

Agreed that the concave grids look good though, i don't agree with stickering them as te37's though

Comment

• Never seen them incorrectly badged thankfully..

Should add a more up-to-date picture of mine,

BMW E46 2.5.11 by Jorge-, on Flickr

Daily E46 by Jorge-, on Flickr

Comment

• TheShoppingTrolley by strangenotesphtog, on Flickr

New wheels will be on soon

Comment

Working...
                                X