Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cut my rear springs, sitting as low as I can go on the rear at the minute. Need to cut and re weld where the spring sits.

Before:

IMAG0174 by Micheal Evans, on Flickr

After:

IMAG0176 by Micheal Evans, on Flickr

Slowly but surely getting there

flickr
    Facebook
    Originally posted by driftsucky
    If that car was at a bar, I'd buy it a drink and try to seduce it. Then, we I got it home, I'd cook breakfast for it in the morning. After it told me it's sob story of falling on hard times, I'd offer to lend it a few quid(c wut i did thar) for rent money. I'd probably buy it's daughter a few outfits for school as well. Eventually, I'd take it to a family pic of mine and introduce it to everyone. We'd date for a while until a nice G35 came around and enticed me with the leather seats and navigation that I would never even use anyway. I'd end up breaking that tegs heart and it would walk on me. THAT'S how much I love this car.

Comment

• Originally posted by SimonF View Post
      Just love this.

OT: My car is currently such a state that it would be a crime to post a picture of it here just yet. Who knows, maybe i'll have a nice one taken at SW:UK2 when it's slightly more presentable

Comment

• Getting there Michael, now replace the wheels for real works lol

Comment

• Originally posted by michealis View Post
          Cut my rear springs, sitting as low as I can go on the rear at the minute. Need to cut and re weld where the spring sits.

Before:

IMAG0174 by Micheal Evans, on Flickr

After:

IMAG0176 by Micheal Evans, on Flickr

Slowly but surely getting there
          Looking good Have you still got the adjusters in there? If you do that'll give you a bit more lows

Comment

• Originally posted by Anonymoose View Post
            Looking good Have you still got the adjusters in there? If you do that'll give you a bit more lows
            Nah I never even bothered putting it in. It would sit lower but the rear is sitting on bumpstops, which I can't cut down anymore. We'll come up with something...

Originally posted by Jorge View Post
            Getting there Michael, now replace the wheels for real works lol
            Pfft I'm not made of money, my poor man reps do me for now. I am on the look for new wheels though.

flickr
            Facebook
            If that car was at a bar, I'd buy it a drink and try to seduce it. Then, we I got it home, I'd cook breakfast for it in the morning. After it told me it's sob story of falling on hard times, I'd offer to lend it a few quid(c wut i did thar) for rent money. I'd probably buy it's daughter a few outfits for school as well. Eventually, I'd take it to a family pic of mine and introduce it to everyone. We'd date for a while until a nice G35 came around and enticed me with the leather seats and navigation that I would never even use anyway. I'd end up breaking that tegs heart and it would walk on me. THAT'S how much I love this car.

Comment

• No bump stops?

Comment

• Yeah if you like the sound of metal on metal everytime you hit a bump Cut/reweld where the spring sits and bumpstop hits is the one like he said

Comment

• rip out the helper springs and if that fails, get some chassis notches going on.

guarentee it'll sit mad low!

Comment

• I pretty sure hes not running helpers, they're just a bitch to slamm from what i gather...

Could you not get shorter shocks?(do they make them without ££££ being spent?)
                    Build Thread:Bagged Integra Type R DC2.

Comment

• yesssssss mike! you never told me this happened?
                      And Andy is right, its not the easiest of cars to get slammed without some work
                      L I K E H E L L D E S I G N

Comment

• Originally posted by SceneBM View Post
                        yesssssss mike! you never told me this happened?
                        And Andy is right, its not the easiest of cars to get slammed without some work
                        Well you never asked haha. If your at Jordans tonight walk round and have a look...

Also this is not an easy car to slam, but I like the challenge. I'll get some pictures of the modifications the front arches took.

I don't have any helpers etc, the rear is a beam and panhard setup so the shock and spring are separate

flickr
                        Facebook

Comment

• Take friday off work and I'll get it sitting low

Comment

• I've been busy

Should be going lower in the next couple of day's

Comment

• That's the rear setup, as you see no coilies

flickr
                              Facebook

Comment

• Not 'too' dissimilar to the BMW, they have springs sat like that with separate shocks. Luckily I have my adjuster still in so have a long way to go down.

Comment

Working...
                                X