Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• APT 9 Wheels joins Stance Works!!

Greetings All,

First and foremost, thank you to Ben & Andrew and the entire Stance Works crew for welcoming us into their amazing collective. We are proud to be among the ranks of such awesome people, and are eagerly looking forward to start this wonderful relationship.

With that being said, we are proud to share with everyone all that is Apartment 9 Wheels. A subsidiary of Mastermind (http://www.mastermindna.com), APT 9 specializes in providing enthusiasts with unprecedented access to a vast variety of premier used wheels from Japan.

At APT 9, our mission is to supply quality brand name wheels from Japan at an affordable price. Say goodbye to buying inferior fakes and knockoffs when you can buy reputable, quality wheels for great prices. We provide access to a wide range of sizes and applications, so if there is something you are looking for, contact us sales@mastermindna.com and we can help you find what you're looking for.

Thanks again to everyone for the support and welcome, and we look forward to forging a beautiful bond with all you enthusiasts.

For direct access to our wheels and services, visit us at http://www.apt9wheels.com or visit us on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/apt9wheels

Sincerely,

Rajeet Dalal
    President APT 9 Wheels

Welcome to the forums! I was checking your site out the other day
    Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

Welcome guys, I hope to send a lot of business your way.

Comment

Hell yes. Used JDM wheels!

Welcome to StanceWorks

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
        Originally posted by Oxer
        You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
        Originally posted by Average_Jerk
        Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
          Welcome to the forums! I was checking your site out the other day
          Thanks much, we're very happy to be here!

Comment

Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
            Welcome guys, I hope to send a lot of business your way.
            Thank you very much Sean. We greatly appreciate the support!

Comment

Originally posted by jasonklee View Post
              Hell yes. Used JDM wheels!

Welcome to StanceWorks
              All day, every day.

Comment

I'm excited about the rare and unique wheel opportunities that this opens up for the stance community. Welcome to the forums, guys.

-Andrew

Comment

Originally posted by Rally View Post
                  I'm excited about the rare and unique wheel opportunities that this opens up for the stance community. Welcome to the forums, guys.

-Andrew
                  Thanks Andrew, we are happy to be part of the family, and we look forward to providing everyone the best products and service we have to offer.

Comment

very nice
                    welcome
                    Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                      very nice
                      welcome
                      Thanks much. Glad to be aboard

Comment

Been searching for a while for a wheel import service, you guys will definitely be hearing from me in the future. Glad to have you here.

Welcome to StanceWorks.
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

im interested in seeing how this progresses. I definitely need to set up something as i have a list of wheels that i want to import very soon.
                          sigpic
                          1990 Nissan fairlady Z32 - long term build
                          1982 euro porsche 930 turbo

"A less- assuming enthusiast probably wouldnt even think that this Z ran because of how naked the engine compartment was. The motor looks as if it just floats there, with nothing else in sight." Super Street 9/2012

http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=19185

Comment

Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                            Been searching for a while for a wheel import service, you guys will definitely be hearing from me in the future. Glad to have you here.

Welcome to StanceWorks.
                            Thanks much. We look forward to servicing you. Please feel free to email us at sales@mastermindna.com for what ever you may have interest in.

Comment

Originally posted by 1badg35 View Post
                              im interested in seeing how this progresses. I definitely need to set up something as i have a list of wheels that i want to import very soon.
                              We're ready when you are.

Comment

Working...
                              X