• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

...is that your trichevy?

Originally posted by Jersh
    RT changes lives.

Comment

looks sik. does it scrub on full lock? why not just chuck lowering blocks in there? or is it already on blocks?
      sigpic
      Midmounted Mazda Minitruck video build thread - www.youtube.com/pimppalacecustoms
      Build pics and randomness - www.facebook.com/pimppalacecustoms
      Long term project 340i (Lexus V8 powered e21) http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...highlight=340i

Comment

subscribed. keen to know about how it fouls etc on the front that low, cause id love my falcon to be that damn low

Comment

I've been following this thread, i like what i see so far! Good job man!

“ Driving down the road becomes a masterfully balanced ballet of dodging, looking ahead, and saying “oh shit.” "

- Mike Burroughs, Stanceworks

Comment

Looking badass... To be honest I kinda hoped you were going to go the gasser route, but doesnt matter
            Originally posted by anth
            Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

I like where this is going...

Comment

Looks awesome dude.

Comment

Originally posted by ratmog View Post
                  ...is that your trichevy?
                  at first I didn't know wat you meant, so I googled it and it's something about the chevy in the bg right? It's my roommate's 57 chevy Bel-air

Originally posted by 340i View Post
                  looks sik. does it scrub on full lock? why not just chuck lowering blocks in there? or is it already on blocks?
                  I dunno about full lock yet, lol, but I'm sure it'll rub prolly, and ya imma have to go to lowering blocks. BTW do you have any more info on that?

Originally posted by Noi5eB0mb View Post
                  I've been following this thread, i like what i see so far! Good job man!
                  Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                  Looking badass... To be honest I kinda hoped you were going to go the gasser route, but doesnt matter
                  Originally posted by MikeG View Post
                  I like where this is going...
                  thanks guys

Originally posted by lowly-pirate View Post
                  Looks awesome dude.
                  arrgh, I remember ye from FG, saw your build thread, your car's coming along nicely too

so an update, I took off the shackle kit/ladder bars/traction bars and put the original ones back in, and, why I do think it lowered it a little, it didn't lower it enough lol. At first I wasn't gonna take a pic cause it looks sooo bad but I decided w/e haha. So here's a pic

so we were talking and I heard around from some people on the internet that you can either flip the leaf springs upside down? or you can use those blocks or w/e. So I mentioned them, and my roommates said that you can get those from like truck performance shops? So tomorrow I'm gonna go to the local 4x4 place (we have a bunch lol) and get some blocks and hopefully put them in. So tomorrow I should have the car level, maybe just a little higher in the back, and I'll take pics. If I have time I'll try to take some video and maybe do a burnout or something, idk we'll see.
                  Instagram: danimal._
                  Mercedes Build Thread
                  Falcon Build Thread

Comment

oh my lord thats beautiful

Comment

im interested to see were you take this bro...
                      Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                      the VW community is weird. dont try to understand, its like understanding africa.
                      Instagram: bigslowchevy

Comment

you can get blocks at autozone im pretty sure, all you need is blocks and longer U bolts.
                        E53 4.4 Sterling Gray Metallic
                        E36 M3 Mugello rot
                        GEN2 TUNDRA CM
                        https://instagram.com/carlmichaeljohnson/

Comment

yeah man

this i like
                          Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

this is going to be gangsta when it's finished, can't wait to see the rear slammed...

keep it up!

flickr

Comment

goonna look mean bro! any more pics of the beetle>? :P

Comment

at first I was liking where this was going...... but now I'm loving where this is going!!!!
                                I would flip the leaf springs first its a cleaner look.......

Comment

Working...
                                X