No announcement yet.

The United States Of StanceWorks - 2009 Cross-Country Tour

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• haha, mike, looks like your having fun so far.....

oh yeah.... busted another oil pan today...in kentucky again.... word of advice...stay away from kentucky... haha
    sigpic-ben
    ...fake splits for days...

Comment

• Originally posted by 87e30 View Post
      Question. Why was the rain SUCH a problem? I mean I get that it's not comfortable but I'm not sure why it was so scary.
      Well, as you know the cars dumped, and when rolling hard you need to see bumps and dips so you don't hit them. Add to that a smashed windshield and having tovroll up the windows on a car with superheat... And when it's pouring rain we can
      't see shit, so that's why it's scary.

Comment

• Originally posted by DuWerk View Post
        That's funny, I flew to mikes from Baltimore ( was visiting my brother) and I live in Boston
        I am going home in 3 weeks. Maybe we can meet up in one of the two locations.

Comment

Well, as you know the cars dumped, and when rolling hard you need to see bumps and dips so you don't hit them. Add to that a smashed windshield and having tovroll up the windows on a car with superheat... And when it's pouring rain we can
          damn lol

Comment

• Rain-X is your friend. And how in the hell are you guys only getting 12 mpg? I did a similar run in Ratty and got like...19...

How many dead hookers do you guys have in that trunk?
            Ol Dirty Bastard - RIP

Photo by Alex Dooley
            2016 Ducati Scrambler, 2015 Subaru Impreza

Comment

• Originally posted by theseeker411 View Post
              Rain-X is your friend. And how in the hell are you guys only getting 12 mpg? I did a similar run in Ratty and got like...19...

the trailer may have something to do with it....
              tehehehehehehe......

Comment

• Originally posted by theseeker411 View Post
                Rain-X is your friend. And how in the hell are you guys only getting 12 mpg? I did a similar run in Ratty and got like...19...

Trailer and a cam, and mikes lead foot. Not sure Rain-X works well on shattered glass .

Comment

• on your trip home -- if ya`ll want to detour through St Louis I offer couches, home cooking ( from the wife ) full shop access if needed, and brew time fun.

Our roads are mucho better.

Comment

• Originally posted by 87e30 View Post
                    Question. Why was the rain SUCH a problem? I mean I get that it's not comfortable but I'm not sure why it was so scary.
                    Dumped Cars+ Pouring Rain= Aw Fuck.

Comment

Ahhh. Gotcha. Good luck with that...

Loving these updates and pictures.

Comment

• Originally posted by c-ron View Post
                        Dumped Cars+ Pouring Rain= Aw Fuck.
                        tell me about it... I didn't think it was a big deal either, but years ago I was driving my car just after dark and rain started coming down so badly. It was all I could do to stay focused on everything around me. I either hit a pothole or something big in the road. It sounded like my wheel fell off. I wound up damaging the sidewall of the tire.

Comment

• Contact from M Burroughs through text message:

6:37 MST:
                          MBurroughs: "We had to stop and put the exhaust back on."

Mr. Belvedere

I want to buy your single 4x100 Ronal Racing center

Comment

• wow, im loving this!
                            -Jason
                            http://project-a3.blogspot.com

Comment

• Originally posted by TheNeek View Post

Contact from M Burroughs through text message:

6:37 MST:
                              MBurroughs: "We had to stop and put the exhaust back on."

Comment

• I am guessing that they are still in Texas. If they are trying to go through El Paso that is one hell of a long haul.

Anyone else care to make a guess.

Best of luck to "Trusty Rusty", Mike and DuWerk.

Comment

Working...
                                X