No announcement yet.

First Car Project: Scirocco Content

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oooh I am always happy to see other kentuckians on here! Maybe I'll see you around someday when this thing is done.
    [CENTER][url=http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/showthread.php?t=66924][color=red]e28 build thread[/color] [/url]
    [img]http://i.imgur.com/hNTlNvf.jpg?2[/img]
    Instagram: [url=https://instagram.com/divingboardlord/][color=red]@divingboardlord[/color][/url][/CENTER]

Comment

Originally posted by Robitussin View Post
      Oooh I am always happy to see other kentuckians on here! Maybe I'll see you around someday when this thing is done.
      I'm not legal to drive yet, but hopefully next year the rocco will be painted, and I'll get my permit. Then we'll be cruisin' Lexington Love your E28!
      Whatever path you take to get to your automotive nirvana is the right path, everyone’s path is different. If more people liked cars because they are cars—not because they are a way to get attention or to way to be better than someone else—then I think the automotive world would be a better place. -benmassey

Build Thread:

Comment

Not an actual update; but I'm trying to decide between some future wheels. Can't afford them now, but here are some very, very, bad photoshops

#1: AMG Wheels:

#2: Centra Type 7's:
         photo Rocco Centra_zpslbr7yujg.jpg

#3: Enkie Aeronautics:
         photo Rocco 4_zps7tcjmwfw.jpg

Problem is that the Enkie's and the Centra wheels are hard to find, and exspensive for the most part. The AMG wheels are uncommon and also exspensive. Centra's and Enkie are 4x100 so they'll bolt up unlike the AMG wheels.

Decisions, decisions
        Whatever path you take to get to your automotive nirvana is the right path, everyone’s path is different. If more people liked cars because they are cars—not because they are a way to get attention or to way to be better than someone else—then I think the automotive world would be a better place. -benmassey

Build Thread:

Comment

Alright so the MOMO came in
           photo IMG_3788_zpsuu3a2nhm.jpg
          And so did the wiring harness (this is only part of it):
           photo DSCN0232_zpshbohpqhf.jpg

But my main concern is that i found one of my favorite set of wheels:

So my main question is the adapters I'll need. I can't shell out $300 atm for adapters. So I need to know what's the best adapters I can get for the price, and since they came off a E28 apparently, will i need any special hardware?

Merry Christmas ya'll!

Build Thread:

Comment

Small update!

Actually went in and cleaned the wires:
             photo IMG_0004_zps3toic2tn.jpg
             photo IMG_0006_zpslhw8d8pf.jpg
            Fixed the cracked center console:
             photo DSCN0115_zpsgqqdudvh.jpg
             photo IMG_0085_zpsp5fhmk67.jpg
            Cleaned some rust spots:
             photo DSCN0117_zpsgnmxuray.jpg
             photo DSCN0118_zps0dczv3fx.jpg
            Did some ghetto parcel shelf work
             photo IMG_0003_zpshism07dl.jpg
             photo IMG_0002_zpsol5qk8w7.jpg
             photo IMG_0021_zpsvexpvmmg.jpg
            Primed (excuse horrible paint job. Only temporary)
             photo DSCN0120_zpsqoa93mlt.jpg
            Cleaned under the scuttle tray & put in new knockbox (forgot to take after pics lol)
             photo DSCN0121_zpsbbbfjall.jpg
            Thinking about something like this...
             photo IMG_0075_zpswoei4ynd.jpg
            Hmmmm...
             photo IMG_0022_zpszuybvlvv.jpg
            Well...
             photo IMG_0073_zpsee8m9afo.jpg
            And the car wont start
            Thinking it's the dizzy, but the fried wiring is first priority to fix.

That's all for now
            Last edited by CDeez5; 01-22-2017, 07:40 PM.

Build Thread:

Comment

lmao the dizzy

Originally posted by Stupid Kid
              I need the weed in advance i can't ride my bmx across the ocean unless im high

Comment

Cool another Scirocco <3

I might have another hood for you.
                Follow me on Instagram @ Promk1ng
                http://instagram.com/promk1ng

Comment

Originally posted by 190Evan View Post
                  lmao the dizzy
                  When i had a honda, i was just following the #MADJDMZZZ crowd and called the distributor a dizzy haha.

Build Thread:

Comment

Working...
                  X