This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
    instant gentleman comes close, but no cigar.
    The truth.
    ///M 2.0
    G60 POWAR... never forget

Comment

• Fucking love me some Rockey Bunny kits.

Don't give a fuck what anyone says, that celica is cool. It's fucking retarded, but the fact that he did it, is awesome.
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
        Don't give a fuck what anyone says, that celica is cool. It's fucking retarded, but the fact that he did it, is awesome.
        Agreed here. I don't like how it looks at all, but glad someone is taking it to the full limit. Much more intriguing than most other attempts to make your car stand out these days. He can also work out the limits of things for the rest of us. Makes me feel as if my setup is conservative

Comment

• That car is fucking stupid.
          Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• I'm gonna call it ridiculous and leave it at that... I don't really know what else to make of it.
            ///M 2.0
            G60 POWAR... never forget

Comment

• the celica is the equivalent to a donk. those guys just keep going bigger, while these guys keep going wider. both are beyond unfitting for the vehicle.
              Originally posted by Kielan
              I've had a lot more fun in my Dad's Prius than I care to admit.

BMW e23 build Thread

Comment

• Originally posted by Samuel L. Jackson View Post
                Jesus himself graces the Random Thread.

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
                Originally posted by Oxer
                You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                Originally posted by Average_Jerk
                Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• i dont care for it, that's the kind of stuff that pops in peoples heads whenever they think of the stance crowd. i cnt wait till that pic pops up in my threads on BFC. i do like that somebody takes it to the extreme because it pushes the middle ground of purist and "stance" more in to out territory

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• I know when i look at that thing i think "that guy is a fucking idiot and a hack"

Comment

• yeah me too, but it doesnt outrage me. i saw it and just closed the page and said "meh crazy japs"

im getting old.

Comment

• Its like a custom knock off watch from walmart with real diamonds, plastic face, and fucking duct tape band. Sure you can do it but why the fuck would you want too?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                          Its like a custom knock off watch from walmart with real diamonds, plastic face, and fucking duct tape band. Sure you can do it but why the fuck would you want too?
                          im with you, i thought the subie in the showroom was past the point of good taste but that looks sunk compared to this. i just dont wnt the VW kids to start with this BS, ill kill all of them with hadukens from a flame thrower.

nothing is good in extremes, and that is extreme. i do appreciate the ingenuity and fab work to get that much camber though.

Comment

• cmaaaannnnn 400 euros? i thought this shit was cheaper in europe

Comment

• Today just got a whole lot more awesome.
                              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Fuck. My local guy that was getting me Enkei 92's for $50 under MSRP says his supplier is sold out and they're back ordered for a very long time. Damn popular wheels.
                                | 92 Corolla AE92 | HKS SMF, Testpipe, Hyperco/Tokico/GC | Houston, TX | 86Garage |

Comment

Working...
                                X