X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
    2 more days of work. stoked
    You already have a job lined up when you move out west?

Comment

• Originally posted by ThatEF9kid View Post
      You already have a job lined up when you move out west?
      fuck yea. i wouldnt move across the country with no job. thats insane
      Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

haha yeah i figured you did, and yeah it sure is

Comment

I wouldn't put it past you.
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• never fucking dealing with a woman (in a car deal) ever fucking again
            Originally posted by M.Burroughs
            I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
              I wouldn't put it past you.
              yea, I suppose it wouldnt be a big surprise to anyone if i pulled some shit like that

Comment

yea, I suppose it wouldnt be a big surprise to anyone if i pulled some shit like that
                Lol I mean since I met you last year, you've changed jobs like 3 times, moved effectively twice now, and have made several rash decisions lol.
                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Lol I mean since I met you last year, you've changed jobs like 3 times, moved effectively twice now, and have made several rash decisions lol.
                  in 2011 I will have had 3 jobs and lived in CT, NY and WA. I make very big sudden changes in my life lol. all my decisions are rash. 95% of everything I do falls into 1 of 3 categories
                  1. Angry rage
                  2. Drunken rage
                  3. Out of spite

Comment

in 2011 I will have had 3 jobs and lived in CT, NY and WA. I make very big sudden changes in my life lol. all my decisions are rash. 95% of everything I do falls into 1 of 3 categories
                    1. Angry rage
                    2. Drunken rage
                    3. Out of spite
                    Sounds about right.
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Sounds about right.
                      rage!

Comment

• monday she takes the car at 6pm. going to get the garage to inspect it tomorrow (tuesday)

tuesday AM she txt, "got it in the garage should be done around lunch". i assume its going to be returned around lunch time.

6pm rolls around, not a peep since the txt that morning, bitch has stolen our car...
                        load the fam up, get in the van, going to roll around base to try and find the bitch.
                        found another move, stalked it, plate # is 86 (i cant remember if mine is 86 or 89, dislexia FTW) run home to check FB pix, its 89 FAK

730pm a txt is received, "omg sorry work ran late, i was in a meeting..."
                        BITCH WHY CANT YOU TELL SOMEONE IN THE 8 HOUR WINDOW YOUR GONNA BE LATE!!? MOTHER FUCKER STEP OUT TO TAKE A "PISS" AND TXT SOME-FUCKING-BODY WTF IS GOING ON.

745pm car is received back home, ok tomorrow we will go to insruance place around lunch time to get it squared away. here is my work number, call me when your ready, i am available most the day wednesday

1000 she txt cell phone (which is at home) "im in a seminar, dont know when it will be ok. can you meet at the insruance place at 1045" no MOFO i cant cause i told you to call me at work...

dumb mother fucking whore

#rageragerage
                        Originally posted by M.Burroughs
                        I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• i cant wait to slap kielan in the face with my cock this weekend. and on that note... FUCK RAIN
                          cars and stuff

Comment

• Originally posted by skrapez View Post
                            i cant wait to slap kielan in the face with my cock this weekend. and on that note... FUCK RAIN
                            Its not a party until someone gets slapped in the face with a cock

Comment

• Only serious rain Friday, Saturday looks goodish.
                              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• sup fags
                                Originally posted by anth
                                Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

Working...
                                X