This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by HouseOf1817 View Post
    silver bells, siiiiillllver bells and no front lip for you drama... it'll be considered unusable nostalgia, i need some finer grit sander hooks.
    silver bells? And why noooott?
    |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
    Drama you are like god
    Originally posted by SwearBear
    Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• gooood nighttttt
      Originally posted by Kielan
      I flip people off cause its the cool thing to do.

Comment

• I realized this guys' shirt in Initial D says 'NISNO' instead of 'NISMO'. Same font as the old logo, too.

Drama you are like god
        Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Went to sleep at 9 P.M.

Woke up at 1:30 A.M.

I'm not going back to bed for awhile.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
            I realized this guys' shirt in Initial D says 'NISNO' instead of 'NISMO'. Same font as the old logo, too.
            They don't wanna get sued? Idk. I only ever watched initial d on my psp lol.
            flickrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Comment

• I wish I lived on the westcoast

Comment

• me too
                Originally posted by M.Burroughs
                I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• cause then it would only be midnight

so I could have more time for this

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vtPk5IUbdH0"]YouTube - Eddy Grant - Electric Avenue[/ame]

Comment

• Well tonight went well, I'm pretty sure girlie is into me... But there is only a week left... FUUUUUUU
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                      Well tonight went well, I'm pretty sure girlie is into me... But there is only a week left... FUUUUUUU
                      move on that shit! a week is plenty of time to bang
                      I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• Imma try, but right now I'm gunna try and sleep... Its 4:19 AM and I'm tired and still kinda drunk lol.
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• lol fine. ill sit here and talk to myself

foreveralone.jpg

Comment

• I want this to happen

Drama you are like god

Comment

• lol that shit is hella cool

Comment

• Best fucking idea I've seen in a while. lol

Drama you are like god

Comment

Working...
                                X