• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Positive.
    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• -
      Originally posted by anth
      Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• -- --
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• _________________________

Comment

• You didn't get the joke. You fail.
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Asia. I got it...

Comment

• Got a pixmessage from a car guy from school. It was one of those shitty gauges mounted quare center on his dash. I ask what for? He said why not.

smh.
                Christof Goulart
                FCGoulartDesign.

Comment

• Got blackout, puking drunk last night. The girlfriend was impressed to say the least. HAHA
                  Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion
                  Fuck Rotas, I'd rather my wheels not break apart when I drive over a watermelon seed.

Comment

• wtf is wrong with this chick
                    the song: Utmost DJ's ft DJ Johnny Beast - Euphoria (Original)http://www.searchmajorca.com/
                    |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
                    Drama you are like god
                    Originally posted by SwearBear
                    Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• My subway dub and cheddar and sour cream chips are meshing amazingly

Comment

• Originally posted by DuWerk View Post
                        My subway dub and cheddar and sour cream chips are meshing amazingly
                        Lolwut?
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• I just went into the showroom for the first time in a while, there's a lot of assholes just pointing out stupid shit, that thread of the mk2 caddy, some kids like, I see rust fender rolling fail, and another one said he didn't the point of rolling them cause he's not rubbing anytime soon, where did these fags come from

Comment

• are you saying the showroom is turning into R&S!?
                            Originally posted by Kielan
                            I've had a lot more fun in my Dad's Prius than I care to admit.

BMW e23 build Thread

Comment

• Originally posted by DuWerk View Post
                              I just went into the showroom for the first time in a while, there's a lot of assholes just pointing out stupid shit, that thread of the mk2 caddy, some kids like, I see rust fender rolling fail, and another one said he didn't the point of rolling them cause he's not rubbing anytime soon, where did these fags come from
                              Those are old posts, but yeah I know a ton of dicks came out of the woodworks especially after H2O.
                              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                                Those are old posts, but yeah I know a ton of dicks came out of the woodworks especially after H2O.
                                some posts are useless like in that caddy thread but some people need to be shown that some things are lame.

but im a pretty big "elitist"

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

Working...
                                X