X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Its like a month long so a week before Christmas to like mid-january.
    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
      Its like a month long so a week before Christmas to like mid-january.
      ok, thats what I thought.
      Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Im out. check you fools tomorrow. or maybe later tonite, you never know

Comment

• Byron if you are reading this, friend me on facebook.
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
            do planes have wifi nowadays?
            yea but you have to pay I tried it on both flights to and from NY when I went....free wifi my ass
            Originally posted by Uyles View Post
            i dunno, but apparently we went to a strip club and blazed with the bouncer. hahahahah

|My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
            Drama you are like god
            Originally posted by SwearBear
            Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Fucking cholos.

I was walking home and some cholo started slowing down for the stop sign so I started crossing. He's going like 5mph and he pretty much almost ran me off the road. Dude couldn't even see!!! He had the fucking cap too low where it was covering his eyes...I slapped the hood and he picked up the cap so he could see wtf was going on and I just kept walking.

stupid ass cholos..

Drama you are like god
              Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• I would have LOL'd if you got hit by a car going 5 mph.
                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• how would you have known? I probably would just say "I got hit by a car"

Drama you are like god

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
                    how would you have known? I probably would just say "I got hit by a car"
                    Yeah but clearly a low speed hit because you were posting here.
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• I wasn't "posting" there... I was walking..

Drama you are like god

Comment

• No dumb ass you wouldn't be posting HERE like SW if you were hit in at a high speed... Moron.
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• looks like im back on the internets from the hotel room

Comment

• Dave I want the teg as low as possible, what coils do you suggest, I have heard good things for lots of low about Skunk2.
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Dave I want the teg as low as possible, what coils do you suggest, I have heard good things for lots of low about Skunk2.
                              h&r, progress and tokico will put you down 3". dunno about skunk2 though

Comment

No dumb ass you wouldn't be posting HERE like SW if you were hit in at a high speed... Moron.
                                obviously.

Drama you are like god

Comment

Working...
                                X