• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
    Damn you guys were up late last night.
    I stayed up till about 4:15

Originally posted by .:Heather:. View Post

and damn Alex was on and I missed it! haha
    I'm still here ....for now lol

Feliz Día de las madres Heather!
    Originally posted by Atlantian View Post
    idk about Drama though, probably just xbox.
    Im on xbox atm. Just listenin to some Nunjabes and drifting all by myself. It feels relaxing
    |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
    Drama you are like god
    Originally posted by SwearBear
    Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• This right here, made my day
      Only 3 bolts are holding it in, but hey- its mothers day haha

-Dan

Comment

• Thats sick Dan. How much further you got to go?

EDIT: 2,400th post w00t!
        Last edited by Kielan; 05-09-2010, 03:50 PM.
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Thats sick Dan. How much further you got to go?
          umm...lets see. Attach the clutch cyl to the cluster, attach the brake pedal to brake booster, attach clutch pedal to clutch cyl, connect the brake switch, tighten 4 bolts, re-assemble everything down there. That will all be done tomorrow.

Then all I have to do is mount the tranny, driveshaft, exhaust. Then bleed the slave cyl, put gear oil in the diff, put the intake manifold back on and attach everything, and then flush the cooling system.

It seams like A LOT of work, but realistically its all pretty simple from now on out. Should be out on the road tuesday or wednesday.

-Dan

Comment

• Well since you have nothing else to do with college over. Should be pretty easy for you then.
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Dang, I would **** to have to do a manual swap, so glad I got my car in a manual (not that I looked at any automatic cars when I was shopping). xD

Btw, shameless plug of own facebook fanpage/blog...

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

If you love manual transmissions, follow it.

Check out the "articles" I've written so far.

Edit: I find it awesome that I'm the creator of a manual transmission fan page and I own a manual transmission with a rare shift pattern..

Originally posted by checkmate2006
              SPOCK your so young errr are you Sulu

Comment

Well since you have nothing else to do with college over. Should be pretty easy for you then.
                Yeah, thats why its all of a sudden getting done haha. I have a job place calling me tomorrow to tell me when I start. Im hopping I dont have to work till next week that way I can get the e36 finished and inspected.

Originally posted by Atlantian View Post
                Dang, I would **** to have to do a manual swap, so glad I got my car in a manual (not that I looked at any automatic cars when I was shopping). xD

Btw, shameless plug of own facebook fanpage/blog...

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

If you love manual transmissions, follow it.

Check out the "articles" I've written so far.

Edit: I find it awesome that I'm the creator of a manual transmission fan page and I own a manual transmission with a rare shift pattern..

We have the same shift pattern lol

-Dan

Comment

• No you don't, look at my avatar again.

*BOOM*

Dawg-leg.

Comment

• Originally posted by Atlantian View Post
                    No you don't, look at my avatar.

*BOOM*

Dawg-leg.
                    Damit haha, well...its similar as how reverse is by first lol

-Dan

Comment

• Yep, I love it.

Comment

• I can't tell you how badly I would fuck up that transmission/cars behind me with that shift pattern.
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• best prank calls ever

Comment

I can't tell you how badly I would fuck up that transmission/cars behind me with that shift pattern.

Yeah, there's always that concern with people taking off in the wrong direction, but there's a pull-up reverse lockout so I'm safe.

In fact, it's weird driving other cars now that I've gotten used to my pattern.

I like to go to new car dealerships and test drive cars for fun and I would often start off in second. The salesman would usually cringe watching me slip/rev so much on their cars. hahaha..

Comment

• I **** the H-pattern shifter. Sometimes when Im shifting from 2nd to 3rd, I accidentally shift to 5th and the car still gains speed without taking forever.

Originally posted by punkhop83 View Post
                              I've seen those before. I like the GTA 4 one he did
                              Last edited by Drama; 05-09-2010, 05:29 PM.
                              |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
                              Drama you are like god
                              Originally posted by SwearBear
                              Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Alex I need drift lessons.
                                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                                X