This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
    mk4 jettas are for college girls and faggot meme spewing, dub step bumping, swag saying pricks
    man speaks truth

Comment

• MS3 would be nice if it was AWD

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by jared1988 View Post
        too bad the 1st gen motor has a PCV issue and likes to bend rods

one company is working on pushing 700hp with the motor
        My friend is at little over 300 whp on stock internals and everything is good so far.

IG: PavelKostyurin

Comment

• Wagons have that huge quarter side window (keeps same profile of the other windows). 5dr hatches have no quarter window or if they do it's small.

Comment

• Originally posted by sacrifice View Post
            Older body styles, yes. New ones, no. I had a cosmic blue for a day
            Originally posted by PavelK313 View Post
            Pre-09 Mazdas.
            i has true red 1st gen, one of the last 09's. you can buy from me if i come back stateside in 2014, has 25K miles
            Originally posted by M.Burroughs
            I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
              no!
              Originally posted by jasonklee View Post
              One of those TMI stories?
              Yes, the story I told previously and I already said I wouldn't share anything else as disgusting as that.
              BMW E38
              That White Evo
              -SOLD
              instagram @kbuss
              flickr

Comment

• What's up fellers?

Long time, no talk. Because no time. Finally got a job. Now working at a BMW dealership in the body shop. Been working 7:30-5:00 since I started, internet time has decreased in a major way.

Also just had an awesome 24-hour stomach virus that ruined me.

Don't worry guys, I got this one: coolstorybro.jpg

Comment

MS3 would be nice if it was AWD
                  If it was AWD and not dirrect injection then it would shit all over new STI's.

Comment

MS3 would be nice if it was AWD
                    DC made 1, used ms3 and cx7 parts. sold on ebay for like $20k

My friend is at little over 300 whp on stock internals and everything is good so far.
                    in WA?

Originally posted by coconutt View Post
                    Wagons have that huge quarter side window (keeps same profile of the other windows). 5dr hatches have no quarter window or if they do it's small.
                    it has a tiny little fgt window you cant see out of
                    I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• Originally posted by PavelK313 View Post
                      the mazda direct injection system has the same fuel pump failure issues that the FSI VW do lol
                      Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

thanks man, hows the s14 hunt?
                        It's going decent. I might get my friends' S14 SE soon.
                        |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
                        Drama you are like god
                        Originally posted by SwearBear
                        Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by PavelK313 View Post
                          DI makes it so you can run big cams and not have to worry about stalling or w/e at idle. ill try to find the post, it has more smarter, bigger words

Comment

• Who was the guy in here that told us "story" about arguing with his friend's gf and telling her to make samiches?

Comment

• Originally posted by Zack01GC View Post
                              Finally got a job. Now working at a BMW dealership in the body shop. Been working 7:30-5:00 since I started, internet time has decreased in a major way.

Also just had an awesome 24-hour stomach virus that ruined me.
                              Congrats on the job. Stomach virus = no bueno, I live with that shit everyday.
                              BMW E38
                              That White Evo
                              -SOLD
                              instagram @kbuss
                              flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                                the mazda direct injection system has the same fuel pump failure issues that the FSI VW do lol
                                yeah ive heard ppl try to use VW internals or some shit. fuel cuts at 5.5K rpm ftl

Who was the guy in here that told us "story" about arguing with his friend's gf and telling her to make samiches?
                                700whp thread
                                http://www.mazdasnw.com/showthread.p...st-for-700-WHP!

cam thread

Comment

Working...
                                X