No announcement yet.

Fender roller, Which one should I get?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have owned 2, both eastwoods, one rolled around 50 cars before it was stolen, new one is on #10 or so.

Comment

anyone in socal wanna help me roll my rears a lil bit before Left Coast Low?

Flickr

Comment

if looking to get a fender roller i recommend the parts shop max fender roller

check my review out comparing it to the eastwood

if you end up purchasing it ask for the blue harder wheel

http://awdfitted.blogspot.com/

Comment

i just use a broom handle

Comment

I have the eastwood, love it. I have rolled over 100 cars and it's still holding up. the only thing i had to replace was the bolt that adjusts the wheel.

Things that i wish they changed:
            -I wish it was BBK friendly(i use a spacer/washers which is a pita)
            -I wish it could adjust a few more inches lower(some cars have very small fender wells)

other than that its a great tool!!

PS always use a heatgun!
            Shyne~Fitment Done Right---Your #1 socal fender roller

Comment

Originally posted by ShanesG View Post
              I have the eastwood, love it. I have rolled over 100 cars and it's still holding up. the only thing i had to replace was the bolt that adjusts the wheel.

Things that i wish they changed:
              -I wish it was BBK friendly(i use a spacer/washers which is a pita)
              -I wish it could adjust a few more inches lower(some cars have very small fender wells)

other than that its a great tool!!

PS always use a heatgun!
              shane pick this one up and ask for the blue harder wheel, will make life alot easier

http://awdfitted.blogspot.com/

Comment

^Damn that one is nice, i really like all the adjustablility, i will def. look into getting that one when the eastwood takes a shiit!
                Shyne~Fitment Done Right---Your #1 socal fender roller

Comment

stance fender roller nuff said...especially for guys with coils...if u dont want to raise the shock height the stance roller is short enough to work with...
                  sigpic

Comment

old school bat than i use the magazine roll to smooth it out. As long as you can control the decent of jack slowly you wont have any issues and its $300 cheaper.

Comment