X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thats just insane. I don't even know if that would be a good thing or not. I mean if she can switch between them at will then I guess it would be pretty cool.
    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by wheelfetish View Post
      Im watching this show on discovery health about this girl who has 15 personalities. Its wild.
      what channel is that lol
      Originally posted by TheNeek
      BP ain't got $#!T on StanceWorks!

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
        Thats just insane. I don't even know if that would be a good thing or not. I mean if she can switch between them at will then I guess it would be pretty cool.
        Thats what Im thinking haha. It be cool to just go away and have someone else be there (ie school, presentations). She said they can come out randomly, like if someone is being mean, her mean personality comes out and she just sits back in her head. Like shes still there in her head, but the other personality is the one talking and performing actions.

-Dan

Comment

• Its gunna be different where he is... Ummm just check your local listings online.
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by wheelfetish View Post
            Thats what Im thinking haha. It be cool to just go away and have someone else be there (ie school, presentations). She said they can come out randomly, like if someone is being mean, her mean personality comes out and she just sits back in her head. Like shes still there in her head, but the other personality is the one talking and performing actions.
            That is just insane.
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Iscrape View Post
              what channel is that lol
              Whatever the discovery health channel is. The one with like er stories and all that crazy surgery shows that I can't watch when Im eating.

Now its a show about a 5 year old whos skitosfranic (spelling?)

-Dan

Comment

That is just insane.
                Seriously, it like had me in awl. I woke my girlfriend up to show her haha

-Dan

Comment

• Alright so I back now . Any talk about me, my bitches, my car? what did I miss in these past 60 pages?
                  |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
                  Drama you are like god
                  Originally posted by SwearBear
                  Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
                    Alright so I back now . Any talk about me, my bitches, my car? what did I miss in these past 60 pages?
                    So much..

We just missed your crazy stories there was lots you could have related to. Where did you go?
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• My trans swap will be finished this week . Then Im working on adding some "pazazz" for the bumper.

-Dan

Comment

So much..

We just missed your crazy stories there was lots you could have related to. Where did you go?
                        awww

Didn't have my laptop lol.

Drama you are like god
                        Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

Alright so I back now . Any talk about me, my bitches, my car? what did I miss in these past 60 pages?
                          OMFG your backkkk
                          Originally posted by TheNeek
                          BP ain't got $#!T on StanceWorks!

Comment

awww

Didn't have my laptop lol.
                            That sounds like a solid reason....

Not.

Originally posted by wheelfetish View Post
                            My trans swap will be finished this week . Then Im working on adding some "pazazz" for the bumper.
                            What kind of "pazazz"?
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Iscrape View Post
                              OMFG your backkkk

Originally posted by prodigee View Post
                              That sounds like a solid reason....

Not.

I know right

Drama you are like god

Comment

• Youll see

-Dan

Comment

Working...
                                X