This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU........

My coilovers for the 240 came in today!!! I have to sign for the package, buuuut I was asleep and didn't hear them knock. Soooo I guess they'll try again tomorrow.
    -Brandon-

Comment

• Originally posted by RedE46Bimmer View Post
      FFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU........

My coilovers for the 240 came in today!!! I have to sign for the package, buuuut I was asleep and didn't hear them knock. Soooo I guess they'll try again tomorrow.
      lol i **** missing deliveries, thats why i try to get everything sent to my work addy
      Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
        public speaking is the number 1 fear of people, even more feared than death
        werd. Im defiantly one of those people. Ill do it, but I rather not.

Originally posted by RedE46Bimmer View Post

They usually leave a note saying to come pick up the package after a certain time at the ups/fedx store.

-Dan

Comment

That sucks. What coilovers did you get?

I usually call in sick or stay home if I got a package coming in.
          |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
          Drama you are like god
          Originally posted by SwearBear
          Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
            lol his camry?
            yep i told him to just put a jz in it and get coilovers haha
            Originally posted by TheNeek
            BP ain't got $#!T on StanceWorks!

Comment

• Originally posted by Iscrape View Post
              yep i told him to just put a jz in it and get coilovers haha
              that's what he should do. He buys parts to get his car running anyways haha. That car breaks down so much

Drama you are like god
              Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

that's what he should do. He buys parts to get his car running anyways haha. That car breaks down so much
                haha yea he got it and let it sit for almost a year then i put all the new stuff on and fixed it now it runs like a champ but still wont sell.
                Originally posted by TheNeek
                BP ain't got $#!T on StanceWorks!

Comment

• MOTHER FUCKERS!

my stanceworks stickers came in on friday, 2 days before dustoff, the fuck tards in my dorm that do the mail shit put my fucking envalope in someone elses mail box GOD DAMNIT, I wanted them on the car for dust off

Comment

lullzzzz your fitments going to be epiccc. hahaha

04' 350z
                    89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Originally posted by Kielan
                    That would liven things up a bit. I could go for a shooting right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by DuWerk View Post
                      MOTHER FUCKERS!

my stanceworks stickers came in on friday, 2 days before dustoff, the fuck tards in my dorm that do the mail shit put my fucking envalope in someone elses mail box GOD DAMNIT, I wanted them on the car for dust off
                      weaksauce
                      Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

That sucks. What coilovers did you get?

I usually call in sick or stay home if I got a package coming in.
                        I was asleep hahahaha. I got some Megan Track Series coilovers for really cheap on a group buy. 10K/12K spring rates WOOT! The guy is actually doing another one if anyone else is interested over on WFC.

Originally posted by PHAS3D View Post
                        lullzzzz your fitments going to be epiccc. hahaha
                        I'm just gonna be helladumpt until I can get some wheels. I wanna get some Regemasters Evo's. I'll probably just rock stockies or get some MB's for the time being though,
                        -Brandon-

Comment

• Buy my 5zigens!

04' 350z
                          89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Originally posted by Kielan
                          That would liven things up a bit. I could go for a shooting right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Iscrape View Post
                            haha yea he got it and let it sit for almost a year then i put all the new stuff on and fixed it now it runs like a champ but still wont sell.
                            Lmao he told me someone helped him install a new intercooler or something like that and it was heavy as hell for him lmao. He told me he got it running the other day too haha

Drama you are like god

Comment

I was asleep hahahaha. I got some Megan Track Series coilovers for really cheap on a group buy. 10K/12K spring rates WOOT! The guy is actually doing another one if anyone else is interested over on WFC.

I'm just gonna be helladumpt until I can get some wheels. I wanna get some Regemasters Evo's. I'll probably just rock stockies or get some MB's for the time being though,
                              Haha. How much were they? I don't know much about spring rates. I heard 8k/6k are better. I wanna get stance gr+ pro

Drama you are like god

Comment

• No homo on this, but I cant wait for the new season of The Hills

-Dan

Comment

Working...
                                X